What's new

Cbd oil anyone use it?

pe

even spending 100£ to send it to get tested u would b saving a fortune

Also sure there is sellers who get the hemp tested same as the sticky would

cbd crystals are around 40£ a gram 1000mg
But that would need to be for every batch made so every 200ml you would pay £100 to get it tested? Then what if the hemp you used was shit? or you didn't extract it properly?

But that would need to be for every batch made so every 200ml you would pay £100 to get it tested? Then what if the hemp you used was shit? or you didn't extract it properly?
200ml ? I'm talking huge batches hemp is penny's per k

see edited post above

But you need the hemp to be cbd rich and not all hemp is [emoji5]

read back sellers test their batches same way as weed would plus check for toxins etc
can't link but i was looking into this last year worth a look

if it's not high in cbd don't buy that batch

I haven't had much experience with cbd oils/liquids myself but when my brother had cancer he vaped through a fuck tonne of cbd before, during and after chemo and said it really helped with the side effects. He also said it seemed to stop him worrying about dying as much. Again different people will have different experiences with it but he recommends it for a lot of stuff. Hope this is somewhat usefull!

Hi yes I'm in the UK.. Can it have bad affect if used while on medication?
I wouldn't know about that. I think it would be worth researching your medication and finding out if CBD can clash with your meds. I have been buying CBD from this place - https://www.healthrack.co.uk/health-supplements/vitamins/cbd and they have a feature where you can message them and ask questions. I used it to learn more about CBD. Maybe you could ask them? They seemed pretty informed. Or ask your doctor?

Ive recently tried canaxen for there cbd vape tinctures and there awesome so relaxing! So much good feed back and storys to go with them too!
Id check them out

Back
Top Bottom