What's new

Cbd oil anyone use it?

So I have no interest in trying this but I would like to try my little brother out on some. He is autistic and has tourettes and everything else that comes with them. Seriously bad motor tics and anxiety. He gets anxious about his tics and the anxiety causes tics is a vicious circle. All the meds they keep putting him on/taking him off is such a load of bollocks the mental health team where I live just couldn't give a shit. He constantly has his head to the left and can't put it straight as he's hurt the muscles due to his tics. The list goes on and I could tell you 1000 sob stories about him and about how the mental health team/social services have failed him but I won't.

What I really want to know is will cbd oil benefit him in anyway with his anxiety/muscle pains or help him relax more so he's not constantly stressing about his tics which cause them to be worse. If there's anyone that vapes it can you drop me a line and let me know of your experiences with it. TIA

I hear that its great for anxiety. I know there are a few supplement places that sell CBD. Where are you based? The UK?

I hear that its great for anxiety. I know there are a few supplement places that sell CBD. Where are you based? The UK?

Hi yes I'm in the UK.. Can it have bad affect if used while on medication?

To be honest there are forums out there that can probably advise you better than we can.

We only look at the vaping side of it and oil may be more beneficial taken orally for your brother.

Have a Google for cbd forums and they may be able to assist or someone here may be able to recommend somewhere to check out.

why don't u buy hemp
-there is plenty of places to buy online -
and extract it urself cbd is over priced and doing this would save u a small fortune

same as rick simpson with the choice to heat or not heat

tbh not sure this wood work but have thought about it

why don't u buy hemp
and extract it urself cbd is over priced and doing this would save u a small fortune

same as rick simpson
To be honest there are forums out there that can probably advise you better than we can.

We only look at the vaping side of it and oil may be more beneficial taken orally for your brother.

Have a Google for cbd forums and they may be able to assist or someone here may be able to recommend somewhere to check out.
Lemon balm is an underated herb.
As is wild lettuce.

so is the jaggy nettle ahhhhw

I've read threw the other thread just mentioned and it seems most people use a dripper for best effect. I'm just baffled at which one to buy? £10 for 10mls 3x 6000mg? Would that be to strong for a first time user? As I mentioned he is autistic and suffers from touretes which is the main reason for wanting him to try this. I don't want to throw him in at the deep end and end up giving him a bad experience
link please

why don't u buy hemp

same as rick simpson with the choice to heat or not heat

It would work however you would never know the concentration level of the cbd in your juice or in the hemp you was buying so you could never measure the dosage you needed the only other way would be to buy cbd crystals and make your juice that way and would work out a little cheaper

pe
It would work however you would never know the concentration level of the cbd in your juice or in the hemp you was buying so you could never measure the dosage you needed the only other way would be to buy cbd crystals and make your juice that way and would work out a little cheaper
even spending 100£ to send it to get tested u would b saving a fortune

Also sure there is sellers who get the hemp tested same as the sticky would

cbd crystals are around 40£ a gram 1000mg

Back
Top Bottom