Vape Club
What's new

Aspire cleito 120 rta

Mexel

Hi, new to the forum, think this is the correct place to post! I need a bit of help, i recently upgraded to the aspire cleito 120 and decided to buy the rta for it as well to give building my own coils a try, it come in it with two ready built coils so I’ve just added the cotton, primed it and then topped it up with juice. I’m just really confused as I don’t know what my top wattage on it would be? I’m using a ohm calculator but it doesn’t look right. My mod is a Smok Alien 220w and on the screen it has the following values volt 0.575 ohms 0.202 amps 2.861. If I put two of these values in the calculator I get 1.63 Watts. I know obviously that’s not right? I’m just a bit concerned as I don’t want to go up to 70 odd watts and blow my hand off! Any help would be appreciated :) thanks.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
0.2 ohms will handle 70w no problem.
I've got the rta deck coming tomorrow and would have no qualms pushing it to 90w although I'm sure I'd rarely go past 70W

0.2 ohms will handle 70w no problem.
I've got the rta deck coming tomorrow and would have no qualms pushing it to 90w although I'm sure I'd rarely go past 70W
Thanks for the fast reply! That’s great I was just worried about it blowing up or something! Any idea why the Ohm calculator says the max is not even 2w? Haha

AcmeFog
If you don't understand the Mod's screen, or the coils then you should probably avoid the RTA deck for a little while. You've obviously read the display wrong as those values make no sense whatsoever - unless you really do have your power setting at 1.6w? You really need to be aware of Ohms law when building coils from scratch (even if they came prefitted to the deck) as there's lots that can go wrong. I'll attach an Ohms Law tutorial to the end of this post - I'd suggest you give it a read, it will help clear things up. In the meantime there's no such thing as a maximum wattage for any build - It all depends on vaping style. The best way to determine it is to start low and work your way up the wattage until it feels right.

Attachments

• Ohms law Tutorial.pdf
    192.1 KB · Views: 358
If you don't understand the Mod's screen, or the coils then you should probably avoid the RTA deck for a little while. You've obviously read the display wrong as those values make no sense whatsoever. You really need to be aware of Ohms law when building coils from scratch (even if they came prefitted to the deck) as there's lots that can go wrong. I'll attach an Ohms Law tutorial to the end of this post - I'd suggest you give it a read, it will help clear things up. In the meantime there's no such thing as a maximum wattage for any build - It all depends on vaping style. The best way to determine it is to start low and work your way up the wattage until it feels right.
Thanks for the reply and will give that a read! What I meant by maximum was recommended, is that correct? Here is a picture of the values on my screen.

Attachments

• 846B855D-8B42-4231-B10C-BC110E434B0E.jpeg
    846B855D-8B42-4231-B10C-BC110E434B0E.jpeg
    503.2 KB · Views: 203
Vape Club
As I say, there is no real reccomended level. The values shown on your screen there dont add up...
Given a setting of 75w and a 0.202 ohm resistance this is what Steam engine says you should get...
Capture.PNG

I don't know why the values on your screen are so wildly different - unless they are the last recorded values as you stopped firing the mod...

Re reading your post - those values on the screen aren't a recommendation, or a limit, they're just what the mod is set at and probably for voltage and current, the last recorded values as the mod stopped firing...

Vape Green
Re reading your post - those values on the screen aren't a recommendation, or a limit, they're just what the mod is set at and probably for voltage and current, the last recorded values as the mod stopped firing...
Yes I’ve now realised that is the case, just fired it and the amps went up to 19. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom