What's new

Cbd oil anyone use it?

joshua_g

Postman
So I have no interest in trying this but I would like to try my little brother out on some. He is autistic and has tourettes and everything else that comes with them. Seriously bad motor tics and anxiety. He gets anxious about his tics and the anxiety causes tics is a vicious circle. All the meds they keep putting him on/taking him off is such a load of bollocks the mental health team where I live just couldn't give a shit. He constantly has his head to the left and can't put it straight as he's hurt the muscles due to his tics. The list goes on and I could tell you 1000 sob stories about him and about how the mental health team/social services have failed him but I won't.

What I really want to know is will cbd oil benefit him in anyway with his anxiety/muscle pains or help him relax more so he's not constantly stressing about his tics which cause them to be worse. If there's anyone that vapes it can you drop me a line and let me know of your experiences with it. TIA

I've not tried it personally but I've heard it is fantastic for pain relief & anxiety. My friend uses it daily but has never smoked.

There are different strengths available and I wouldn't know where to start but good luck to your friend and I hope his issues ease

This is what I want to find out. What strength, where is best to get it from, how to use it and how often etc etc

I use it for anxiety and it does work. Don't buy cheap stuff as it won't work as i've found out....
I don't know your brothers age so i don't want to be encouraging anyone under the age of 18 to try this.
CBD will not get you HIGH.
As for a reccomendation i'm currently using "Canavape complete" and it's the best i've tried to date.
HTH.

So I have no interest in trying this but I would like to try my little brother out on some. He is autistic and has tourettes and everything else that comes with them. Seriously bad motor tics and anxiety. He gets anxious about his tics and the anxiety causes tics is a vicious circle. All the meds they keep putting him on/taking him off is such a load of bollocks the mental health team where I live just couldn't give a shit. He constantly has his head to the left and can't put it straight as he's hurt the muscles due to his tics. The list goes on and I could tell you 1000 sob stories about him and about how the mental health team/social services have failed him but I won't.

What I really want to know is will cbd oil benefit him in anyway with his anxiety/muscle pains or help him relax more so he's not constantly stressing about his tics which cause them to be worse. If there's anyone that vapes it can you drop me a line and let me know of your experiences with it. TIA
You might find this thread a good read [emoji5]

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/120543/

As already said you haven't given his age so, while children have been given cbd and responded in pretty amazing ways in a few news articles, I wouldn't advise giving it to anyone young without a doctors opinion (regardless of how unlikely they are to be positive towards its use).

But with that out of the way

It can help am with anxiety and motion issues, the Mrs uses it for medication induced twitching (twitching is a light way to put it) and it seems to work

CbdMods and cbd brothers are both places I've used and seen recommended

Dosage will vary by strength and labeling ( ie mg per bottle or mg/ml labeling) and is also available in capsule/ edible oil forms

People respond differently to it, for some it will work wonders whileothers might not get the relief they are looking for, its all down to the causes of the symptoms

Sorry should have mentioned he's 26 I'm just hoping more than anything it will help his anxiety and stress and hopefully that will help his tics reduce and help with the muscle pains due to the tics. I think ideally he would vape it that way I can just give him one of my mods and tanks

Vaping CBD is supposed to be the best route. I don't want to teach you to suck eggs but it's better to mouth to lung vape it as your liquid will go a lot further and so work out cheaper in the long run.

I've read threw the other thread just mentioned and it seems most people use a dripper for best effect. I'm just baffled at which one to buy? £10 for 10mls 3x 6000mg? Would that be to strong for a first time user? As I mentioned he is autistic and suffers from touretes which is the main reason for wanting him to try this. I don't want to throw him in at the deep end and end up giving him a bad experience

I've read threw the other thread just mentioned and it seems most people use a dripper for best effect. I'm just baffled at which one to buy? £10 for 10mls 3x 6000mg? Would that be to strong for a first time user? As I mentioned he is autistic and suffers from touretes which is the main reason for wanting him to try this. I don't want to throw him in at the deep end and end up giving him a bad experience
just seen OK can buy cbd buds as well 1.4g for £20 I dont miss the days of my miss spent youth and smoking the funny stuff has no appeal to me at all. But when my friends are smoking I sure do miss the taste

Back
Top Bottom