What's new

Next day batteries.co.uk

hi sorry your right i get confused i did mean to say months thats what you get when the wifes talking in one ear and your trying to do something else sorry about that again ...........
No problemo. :D

To be honest, there is little to choose between the various battery vendors, so it either comes down to whether price, service or reputation is most important to the buyer.

As others have said, 18650.uk, Ecolux, Fogstar and Torchy etc are all well established and trusted vendors.

18650.uk are great as are Ecolux .... to be honest the constant fogstar circle jerks make me feel a bit queasy, although I have nothing against fogstar they are a great vendor also.
We often play the wank on the biscuit game....luckily, I haven't lost.....yet

We often play the wank on the biscuit game....luckily, I haven't lost.....yet
In Norn Iron we call that game soggy biscuit [emoji12] .
I've used fogstar a few times, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Easy to use website, great delivery times and clarity on everything. I hate when sellers say "we're getting a big delivery of that item on Wednesday" on the Monday, then on the Wednesday it's " Friday, for sure!". The constant discount code is a really nice extra.

I have used fogstar and next day batteries and both have been great. Next day really are next day and free postage.

I wouldn't use next day batteries (See link on page 1).

Don't know if it's been mentioned but Fogstar are a good,reliable vendor for you battery needs.

I wouldn't use next day batteries (See link on page 1).

Don't know if it's been mentioned but Fogstar are a good,reliable vendor for you battery needs.
It's a thread about batteries, fogstar may have been mentioned once or twice....

Back
Top Bottom