What's new

"Cloud Chasing" Coil Build for MTL ?!

mymacy

Hey guys..

I know usually its more like "What is the best MTL flavour build?" or "What is the best DL Cloud Chasing build?".. however.. im a bit weird.. i dont care about flavour.. i used the same flavour for 2 years straight now :-D.. i really like thick and dense clouds.. but at the same time i really love the throat hit and style of MTL vaping.. you know.. taking several drags like im smoking an oldschool pipe or something ^^

so i would like to have the maximum possible vapour production (especially density/thickness) while still using the MTL technique. I already tried different builds on my MTL atomizers (kayfun lite and subtank mini rba with reduced airhole) but even tho i recognise significant differences betweend builds, i dont seem to understand the pattern yet. It seems to be very different compared to the DL Rules. You cant just increase Surface Area/Wire Thickness/Wattage/Airflow and get more Vapour.

Is there anybody out there who is not a flavour chaser but more of a cloud chasing MTLer ? :-D Any adivce would be appreciated! Also, do the newer MTL Tanks (Nicolas, Siren etc.) produce better results?

EDIT: BTW im aware that one can never achieve the vapour production of DL with a MTL Style. Still i would like achieve the maximum possible.

I use a coolfire with isub apex tank.and can achieve mtl decent clouds with a 2ohm coil set at 13watts. And can achieve the same amount of cloud as a 0.5ohm coil set at 33 watts. Like you i like the throught hit with a good cloud. The liquide could also help with that. Again i use 60pg 40vg. Try it you may be suprised. Hope that helps.

if the air flow is there it should be possible

have been trying this with a Russian 2.0 and its just not got the air flow for clouds
tbh sub ohm on it was fun but to far to hot

Back
Top Bottom