What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Top Tanks ?

savi4s21

Hi to every one :) im looking for new tank, currently using tfv8 and cleito 120. Looking for tanks with stock coils and possibility to put rta :) any suggestions ?? Sorry for dumm questions but im new to vaping

If you're looking for a proper sub-ohm tank like the Cleito then the Limitless XL would be a good choice. It comes with an RBA deck too.

hi ive got a limitless xl tank and they come with a stock coil and two rbas one is a single coil rba and the other is a twin coil they are both very easy to work on unlike the baby beast rba which is lot smaller than the xl rbas hope this helps you......:england:

If no one else has mentioned it get a limitless XL its a great tank with a fantastic dual coil deck [emoji6]

If you're thinking of building coils, why not get a dedicated RTA? It would open up options a lot more

Ive just picked up a Kylin from VandyVape. Nice wee RTA. Easy to build on, easy to wick. Cloudy and pretty good flavour, although not as intense as my tsunami rda

Ive just picked up a Kylin from VandyVape. Nice wee RTA. Easy to build on, easy to wick. Cloudy and pretty good flavour, although not as intense as my tsunami rda

My brother swears by his Kylin and have to say am considering one. Nice mod if you want to start with a straightforward setup and get used to things

Back
Top Bottom