What's new

TPD Rumours

Is your ..... Button stuck Mick as that's the third post now.
Have you got a pylon near your house.

Last edited:
I agree, I think there is something we don't know. Pretty much every wholesale company I buy from has been spamming me with reduced price emails all last week and this week. Seems to be a major stock dump going on with the 10ml single bottles and multipacks. Some of the places are not far off giving it away.

Of course it could just be that they aren't selling them. Who knows [emoji3]

Which then leads me to believe that Expo in October will be a shit show of free 10ml bottles being thrown from the main stage. I really feel for the small independent juice manufacturers & shops. Can't be easy having to completely change your stock inventory every year + spending the better part of the last 12 months explaining to customers why they can only have 10ml bottles.

Ok I promised I wouldn't say anything but due to pressure I'll spill the beans.
Plastic in waste has overtaken cardboard in last 4 months so they are dumping the idea of 10ml bottles and bringing in one use 2ml drippers like eye drop dispensers. The age will also rise to 21 and you will need a passport which will be scanned to prove its real and also for data research to account for how many will be sold.
I've also heard that because of all the "ecig explosions " that the powers that be are going to restrict the selling of mechs and drippers to those over 25 years old.
Although I can't confirm this yet.

Which then leads me to believe that Expo in October will be a shit show of free 10ml bottles being thrown from the main stage. I really feel for the small independent juice manufacturers & shops. Can't be easy having to completely change your stock inventory every year + spending the better part of the last 12 months explaining to customers why they can only have 10ml bottles.
Due to health and safety the throwing of bottles from the stage has now been banned due to risk of injury. Somehow they expect people to join a nice ordaly queue and due to the (at the moment) 10ml bottles they are only allowed to hand one bottle per person or they would be breaking the clause of the 10ml limit.

Back
Top Bottom