What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New user, been vaping since 2011

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @MoFo1, Nice to meet you Mate !!!

Hello & welcome to the forum.Really like what you have done to your Drone may have a go at mine.

Hello & welcome to the forum.Really like what you have done to your Drone may have a go at mine.
Cheers, check out Zapwraps website, they do loads of different designs. I went for a more refined look but they do all sorts of weird and wonderfull, loud designs too.

Do the stickers smell? Strange question but i got some once with a joyetech device that absolutely stunk, petro chemical smell. Was never gonna use them on anything going near my face. Garbage unimax 25.

Do the stickers smell? Strange question but i got some once with a joyetech device that absolutely stunk, petro chemical smell. Was never gonna use them on anything going near my face. Garbage unimax 25.
I haven't noticed any smell at all mate. They are quite fiddly to fit though so require a steady hand

Quality ones by the sound of it. Unlike the crap that i had. The unit was crap, the coils were crap, the stickers were crap and to top it off when i sent it back for a refund someone from Aus post stole it and it never reached the destination.
:hmm: In fact it was a pretty crapy experience all up! Cheers.

Quality ones by the sound of it. Unlike the crap that i had. The unit was crap, the coils were crap, the stickers were crap and to top it off when i sent it back for a refund someone from Aus post stole it and it never reached the destination.
:hmm: In fact it was a pretty crapy experience all up! Cheers.
Sorry to here that mate. Yeah, they're not bad, I've had the ones on the GX350 for a good few months and admittedly the very small bits have actually peeled off (around the battery cover on the side of the door, and I think the little bit on the top of the mod surrounding the screen) but the main stickers are still stuck on nicely. Not perfect but for £10 they're not bad at all.

Back
Top Bottom