What's new

A decent DIY vape online shop/vendor please.

reds

Initiate
Hi guys. I know this has probably been asked loads of times but I'm new to DIY so go easy on me please. Can some please direct me to a decent and cheap or reasonably priced DIY vape store please. There just seems to be so many of them that in getting a bit dizzy. Also, I'm a lover of custard and bakery/dessert flavour juices so a few recommendations on that front would also be a great help. I've just ordered some premixed juice from Flavour Boss, Graham's Custard and Beard 3.2, so hopeing that they are decent. Seem to have good reviews. Although, I can't seem to find any reviews for Graham's Custard (Flavours Boss's version) so I'm buying it blind, so to speak. Heard good things about the original Graham's, but he is always sold out. Jaxs' custard seem to be popular as well. But like I said, any advice on this area of vaping would be greatly relieved as I don't want my venture into doing my own juices(at long last!) to be off putting. And I end up spending money I haven't got to spare, making mistakes that could've been avoided.

Many thanks guys, and keep it cloudy!?!

Reds....

Chefs flavours, mixshop for concentrates. Darkstar, lubrisolve are good for VG, PG. Nic from Darkstar too. Bottles from Lubrisolve.
Badda bing.

Check new user section and stuck at the top is the recommended list. Post 6 has everything DIY with plenty of links.

Back
Top Bottom