What's new

X9 Tank from Fasttech

Grizzly Adams

Achiever
Latest order just landed in 10 days via Singapore post, included in order a X9 tank similar looking to a Kanger Protank but not pyrex. Just tryin with some Hangsen Dunhill Menthol, seems well built coil resistance as stated and vaping well for all of £4.30 time will tell but happy tonight, will update if it goes t*ts up

Latest order just landed in 10 days via Singapore post, included in order a X9 tank similar looking to a Kanger Protank but not pyrex. Just tryin with some Hangsen Dunhill Menthol, seems well built coil resistance as stated and vaping well for all of £4.30 time will tell but happy tonight, will update if it goes t*ts up

nice 1 bud ive been using mine all day and avnt lost any flavour/vapour ...at all

Everything tastes funny in my Evods and too weak in my Vivis so I've ordered a couple today.

hi grizzly .did you get the one with or without air slots in the base ...if without ,does it improve the too airy draw ?

thats the 1 i have gary without slots and still a bit airy but plumes of vapour and taste still as gud

Back
Top Bottom