What's new

vapours-r-us

I'm one of the mixers at VRU, and I can say the only thing we did change when the TPD landed was the colouring, we also still do it in blue, just need to ask for it to be blue on checkout. :)
I pass this out in work and have been buying it for 2 years maybe, every person said it's different lol that's some placebo affect if that's the case but they say it's better with the extra sweetener and cooler. Bizarre[emoji3]

Do you have a flavour close to a custard cream and can you give a brief description of your cereal profile ?

Guys please help. Ive got a stack of VRU concentrates and noticed on the bottom of the labels it states "bbe 09/17". Can someone confirm if this means the best before? If so for this example does it have to be consumed before the start of September or can it be used until the end of the month?
b34d5998212b84d98340e492ebc228ea.jpg

Guys please help. Ive got a stack of VRU concentrates and noticed on the bottom of the labels it states "bbe 09/17". Can someone confirm if this means the best before? If so for this example does it have to be consumed before the start of September or can it be used until the end of the month?
b34d5998212b84d98340e492ebc228ea.jpg
BBE means Best Before End. Flavour concentrates are fine to be used beyond this date as they do not go off. However you may find the flavours may start to mute as they leech their volatile compounds into the air when the lid is taken off...I think fruit flavours are affected more by this.

Back
Top Bottom