What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tony-B / Vandy-Vape Mod coming soon

Isn't this the dodgy shop - no contact details on the site etc? Can't remember if people have had problems with this place before..
I've been out of the vaping loop for a while so no idea but I got an email from them so I must have used them at some point without issue

Edit: (from the site)

216 Crawley Green Road. 01582 213186 9am-4pm mon-fri

[email protected]

Last edited:
I ordered a Wasp nano from Fastech back in july, still not received it so not going to order anything else from them until i get it.
I'd get a ticket in quickly at ft. The wasp nano is a same day despatch item and should take less than ten day's with UK epack or three weeks with the old China post. Somethings gone very wrong. I know we say patients but that's ridiculous. They can be slow but they will sort it. Give them a shout.

I'd get a ticket in quickly at ft. The wasp nano is a same day despatch item and should take less than ten day's with UK epack or three weeks with the old China post. Somethings gone very wrong. I know we say patients but that's ridiculous. They can be slow but they will sort it. Give them a shout.
A ticket was raised with fasttech support on the 22nd August and still no joy i'm afraid.

A ticket was raised with fasttech support on the 22nd August and still no joy i'm afraid.
They'll be waiting to hear back from the shipper @David Beadle; you'll get a refund/replacement once they've confirmed it as lost or returned to them. It's a slow process, but FT are a good company and will come through in the end.

Back
Top Bottom