What's new

If you could only vape one flavour.........

At the moment I'm liking tropical by 12 monkeys but it'll be something else tomorrow LOL

The diy juicy lemon cake ive just made by accident. Haha some accidents are the best.
Only thing is i cant remember ratio of ingredients was in a rush. Only 1 i can remember is 4ml of lemon.

Currently on Slow Blow by Nasty Juice, definitely the flavour I would vape forever (need to find a recipe though).

Ry4. There i said it....oh the shame lol. Although chiricahua sun was right at the tips of my fingers......but ry4 slipped out.

zombie blood by vape monster but finding it hard to get hold of now since the silly tpd law came in f**king eu! now have to look for a new good jam on toast e juice :frustratedcomputer: :hmmm: hand off :england:...............

Only one ?... sheesh, well o.k. probably be Spotted dick & custard or maybe Lemon meringue pie, gah i can't decide. one of those !

vape a box drip range simply custard - easily
no to myself from the past, you're a fanny

a month down the line and i definitely could not make this my one flavour to vape, i must have just been loving it that week,

i don't think i could pick a single flavour, especially since i started DIY juice, you mix one and think that's fantastic and then you try something else and its better and so on, i think there are so many endless flavours to try out there i couldn't stick to one just now

Back
Top Bottom