What's new

Tony-B / Vandy-Vape Mod coming soon

Isn't this the dodgy shop - no contact details on the site etc? Can't remember if people have had problems with this place before..
I've been out of the vaping loop for a while so no idea but I got an email from them so I must have used them at some point without issue

Edit: (from the site)

216 Crawley Green Road. 01582 213186 9am-4pm mon-fri

[email protected]

Last edited:
I ordered a Wasp nano from Fastech back in july, still not received it so not going to order anything else from them until i get it.
I'd get a ticket in quickly at ft. The wasp nano is a same day despatch item and should take less than ten day's with UK epack or three weeks with the old China post. Somethings gone very wrong. I know we say patients but that's ridiculous. They can be slow but they will sort it. Give them a shout.

I'd get a ticket in quickly at ft. The wasp nano is a same day despatch item and should take less than ten day's with UK epack or three weeks with the old China post. Somethings gone very wrong. I know we say patients but that's ridiculous. They can be slow but they will sort it. Give them a shout.
A ticket was raised with fasttech support on the 22nd August and still no joy i'm afraid.

A ticket was raised with fasttech support on the 22nd August and still no joy i'm afraid.
They'll be waiting to hear back from the shipper @David Beadle; you'll get a refund/replacement once they've confirmed it as lost or returned to them. It's a slow process, but FT are a good company and will come through in the end.

Back
Top Bottom