What's new

"NEW" EXPRESS-UK shipping absolutely ridiculous.... the "EXPRESS is a joke really"

so for the past 2 days now your live chat has been unavailable. funny that isn't it!!!!

emailing your customer service is a joke and you do not get any reply.
They are online now. So sorry about this. This is an accidental event.

Any news on this @pheric? I also have an order (EM86660096) coming by DHL, with no shipping update since the shipment information was received [emoji45]

@cindy99
I'm seriously not holding out any hope for these to arrive before October

dhl.jpg

@cindy99
I'm seriously not holding out any hope for these to arrive before October

View attachment 138800
This is getting ridiculous isn't it @silentg and @pheric.

@pheric, what does DHL say about the delay? Is this a one off occurrence with orders sent in the first week of September for some reason, or will everything shipped using them be this slow?

Orders which came through Yun Express then Royal Mail were here within a week with tracking all the way, and that is what I expected when I chose EU Express and paid the over $9 shipping fee.

I'm not satisfied at all with this shipping situation and lack of customer support.

It looks like you've lost me as a future customer. I also have three more orders which are waiting for items to come into stock so they haven't shipped yet and I'm really unsure whether I should cancel them as this level of service is just unacceptable.

Last edited:
This is getting ridiculous isn't it @silentg and @pheric.

@pheric, what does DHL say about the delay? Is this a one off occurrence with orders sent in the first week of September for some reason, or will everything shipped using them be this slow?

Orders which came through Yun Express then Royal Mail were here within a week with tracking all the way, and that is what I expected when I chose EU Express and paid the over $9 shipping fee.

I'm not satisfied at all with this shipping situation and lack of customer support.

It looks like you've lost me as a future customer. I also have three more orders which are waiting for items to come into stock so they haven't shipped yet and I'm really unsure whether I should cancel them as this level of service is just unacceptable.

Hi Cindy99, i just told this situation to our colleague . And she will contact you soon, friend.

Hi Cindy99, i just told this situation to our colleague . And she will contact you soon, friend.
I still haven't heard from your colleague @pheric, and it's over 24 hours since this post; how soon is soon?

My package has just been delivered, 11 days since shipping which I suppose isn't too bad, but certainly not good for over $9.

Using the magic of Google translate I found out it got to France not by DHL but Bo Feng Europe line; I've not heard of them before.

Apparently the tracking number you gave us would only work once the package arrived at Le Havre; it would have been nice if you could have told us that, and also given us the tracking information for Bo Feng. If I've paid extra for tracking I expect it to work from door to door, not just for the final leg.

I'll reserve judgement on what to do about the remaining orders for now. Please bring back Yun Express if possible, I was very happy with my orders being shipped using them; they were fast and had reliable tracking information.

Hi cindy99, my colleague already contacted you.

14d20aa1-b617-4475-b0ab-99cb731ce951.png
@pheric, that message was not sent to me (it might be nice if you blank out the person's email address by the way ([email protected])), and is clearly not about shipping. You're just making your company look even more disorganised!

Please ask your colleague to contact me, I would very much like to discuss this issue with someone.

A week and this is still ongoing. You would have hoped that some sort of agreeable outcome would have been arranged by now.

Back
Top Bottom