Vape Club
What's new

Thanks for helping so far!

Peter Walsh

Initiate
Stopped smoking 2 months ago and started the vaping journey which I am much preferring to the cigarettes!
Been reading posts on here for a couple of weeks and gained some great info - thanks a lot all.

So much to learn and I really would like to start building my own kit which at the moment seems quite terrifying!

Thanks in advance for all the advice and hope I can contribute back in time...

The Electronic Cigarette Company
AcmeFog
Hi @Peter Walsh ,Welcome to the forum.

Great job quiting the cigarettes.

Building your coils can be quite daunting at first but taking into consideration that if you are using a regulated mod (which it is probably safe to assume that you are),the mod will not fire if you build your coil to high/low or cause it to short.

Start of making a simple coil,once you get a feel for it then you will soon be making trickier builds in no time

Hi @Peter Walsh and welcome to the forum.

Congrats on.the two months off the stinkies... there is loads to learn but you have defo come to the right place to learn... as you have already found there is loads of information available on the forum.... also a great bunch of people willing to help teach you.

Premier Ecigs
Welcome to POTV @Peter Walsh! Well done on kicking the ciggies, good job :D We all started somewhere mate, you'll pick things up quick enough. New shit coming out all the time too so we are all still learning about some aspects. Look forward to seeing you around.

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Peter Walsh , nice to meet you Mate !!!

Vape Green
welcome mate,

you are definitely in the right place for advice and support on anything to do with your vaping, the forum is jam packed with great people who will actually go out their way to help you, ive experienced it with alot of people who have patiently listened to my stupid questions, never once been mocked or ridiculed for lack of knowledge and i can honestly say if it wasn't for using these forums i would have made many expensive mistakes along the way, take your time to read as much as you can, watch as many tutorials and ask when unsure and before you know you will find your confidence building and moving onto the next stage you want to go

E-liquids.com
Hi there and welcome to the planet from a fellow newbie.

A lot of the advice on here is spot on and everyone is more than happy to help!!

Back
Top Bottom