What's new

Tank recommendation please

I love the Cleito. Immense flavour. My Smok tanks have been relegated for now. I've got 2 of the original one's. Decent coil life as well.

Now im suffering from all or nothing shineyitus..... i cant decide whether to get the cleito or the cleito 120.... not entirely convinced having both is such a good idea though.
Both have good reviews and i have 2 mods which would run both.
Considering the most ive run at presently is 23w on my nautilus 2 with the airflow wide open for dtl i guess the logical step would be the cleito then in time the 120.....unless i move into rebuildables then the rta kit could come into play?

Fellow apes your knowledge and thoughts please?

Cleito original works fine for lower watts(40-60)The 120 just means it can go up to 120w(I think) you might struggle to get the original non TPD one. There are a few knocking about on eBay. I've got the nautilus 2 and use the 0.7 coil. The lung hit on that is nothing to what you will get on a Cleito. It will blow your socks off. Still worth it for the flavour. Don't do rta or rdta, so can't advise on that. See if you can get an original or you can buy the fat boy glass extension. You can then extend to 5ml. I'm no expert but I was asking similar questions a few weeks ago. [emoji106]

I have the Cleito 120 and its great. No issues and certainly no leaking, good flavour too. I am also using the rebuildable desk and fat boy glass but that may be for the future for you. The stock coils are absolutely fine. I have tried many many tanks and overall it rates right up there compared with hit or miss other brands of tanks.

If you go into a decent vape shop they should have set ups you can try. [emoji106]

If it were me I'd go with the original Cleito or the new one that comes with the monster coil (you use the original coils to increase capacity). Less steep learning curve maybe? You will notice a significant increase in juice consumption either way.

Think after deliberating with my bank balance that the origional is the way to go. Might get the 5ml glass too. If i fancy it i can always chuck an exo coil in for a blast i guess.

Back
Top Bottom