What's new

Wattage for cloud chasing ?

Is it not hot at 100+ watts?

Nope, anything over 150w is.. however 150w on my alien vapes difference to 150w on my eleaf, the eleaf would blow my head off if i vaped at 150w but with the alien its fine.

Basically the eleaf gives you a bigger hit as soon as you vape, but the alien is slower and more subtle

I find 65w on the Deja Vu with 2 SS316L Staggered Fused Claptons (4x28 & 30 - 3mm ID) is pretty much all I can handle...

devilishly good

666.jpg

Normally 75 watts or lower, depending on what I'm running. I have vaped a few times at 220, only when I've changed the batteries in my g-priv and forgot to press the screen lock and the watts have shot up as the screen has been touched. I only have to take one draw to know exactly what has happened, not enjoyable.

If we're talking in terms of "clouds by any means" .08 on mech is how I'll roll. Works out around 250w less any drop or sag.

My adv is normally in the region of 100-150w

if you want big massive clouds of fog get a:lights: disco fog machine :lights:then you dont have to burn your coils out too quick by having too use high watts.......:rotflmao:

Back
Top Bottom