What's new

Using CBD with a squonker?

quincey43

Achiever
Would it be possible and work as well to use a squonker for CBD? I do have drippers and have used the CBD oil to good effect but just getting a Pico Squeeze and a Strike 18 it would be much easier to fill the squonk bottle and use that instead. Mind you my attie is set up for MTL so low wattage but not sure if the CBD needs much more power to be effective, any views or if anyone else uses a squonker for this would be much appreciated! Thanks.

I've not used CBD in a squonker, but from the ones I've tried it appears CBD behaves just like any other e-liquid so I couldn't see any reason why being in a squonker should be an issue.

Yup @quincey43, I have a Squeeze dedicated to CBD [emoji106]

At the moment I'm just using the RDA it came with in the kit as the flavour isn't important, but I'm sure it would be fine using whatever you fancy, as long as you can get a good lungful [emoji4]

It will squonk fine but I would go dtl not and not use the strike as your wanting to get a decent dose.

I like the strike but it's really an mtl and quite light on the juice

Well after reading the comments here about dripping cbd i tried some 3x cbd on an old dripper i had and wow much better so now i have a Vandy Vape Pulse BF 80W Regulated Squonking Box, Wotofo and Mike Vapes - Recurve RDA, Vandy Vape - Superfine MTL Fused Clapton Coil, Vandy Vape - Vape Cotton Loops, Vandy Vape - Pulse 80W Silicone Squonk Bottle,
Fogstar 20700A and because i had 50% off code i ordered a 100ml bottle of 3x cbd vape juice from cbdmods.co.uk

Well after reading the comments here about dripping cbd i tried some 3x cbd on an old dripper i had and wow much better so now i have a Vandy Vape Pulse BF 80W Regulated Squonking Box,
Hello there! How do you rate the pulse?

Keeping ur wick as loose as my ex I see no problems squonking CBd ;)

Cbd is best used Mtl if its good strong cbd dtl wastes most of it when you blow it out
Thats why u hold ur breath for a while mate

Mtl will only be usfull if u are vaping oils due to concentration s

Last edited:
Thats why u hold ur breath for a while mate

Mtl will only be usfull if u are vaping oils due to concentration s

I disagree @dahut . I’ve been puffing 33mg/ml cbd at 18w in an igo-w dripper. It works very well. I also use this dripper to puff other pg extractions and it works very well for this also at 18w.

Mtl and dtl are irrelevant, the important thing is power and airflow, not the specifics of how you take a puff.

Back
Top Bottom