What's new

How To Another how to build RDAs for beginners

Wife just bought a hurricane v2 from the classies and found a video from yourself with a hurt wrist explaining how to break it down, coil, wick and build it.

Couldn't find the video on here to give you props so figured I would mention here... was a massive help mate as are all your videos and made my life a whole lot easier..... thanks @Vaping Biker for taking the time out to make these and post them for us.

Last edited:
Wife just bought a hurricane v2 from the classies and found a video from yourself with a hurt wrist explaining how to br3ak it down, coil, wick and build it.

Couldn't find the video on here to give you props so figured I would mention here... was a massive help mate as are all your videos and made my life a whole lot easier..... thanks @Vaping Biker for taking the time out to make these and post them for us.
You on the gin??? [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

You on the gin??? [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

No... did I do something stupid?

Just wanted to thank him for a video I found on youtube looked on here to leave the comment against the correct video... couldn't find it so left it here instead... also let's others know his videos are good.

No... did I do something stupid?

Just wanted to thank him for a video I found on youtube looked on here to leave the comment against the correct video... couldn't find it so left it here instead... also let's others know his videos are good.
It was a joke @Fogster your post came across all soppy like you wanted to hug the guy [emoji23] also if you couldn't find the vid on here you could have left your comment on YouTube oh and could have posted the vid on here so people can find it in the future [emoji12]

It was a joke @Fogster your post came across all soppy like you wanted to hug the guy [emoji23] also if you couldn't find the vid on here you could have left your comment on YouTube oh and could have posted the vid on here so people can find it in the future [emoji12]

Ahhh... to be fair I could have hugged the guy... Mrs was doing my head in as the tank was for her and patience is not one of her virtues.

Hey all,

I put this video out the other day and seems to be going down well, so thought I'd share on here.

It's not the shortest, but I had the absolute beginner in mind for building coils for RDAs, and wanted to include relevant stuff but no over-complicate it.

It may be useful for someone?

Awesome vid - thanks so much for taking the time to make and post it... As a COMPLETE beginner this is really helpful and I'm working on getting the courage (and kit) to give it a go.
Cheers again...

Im about to start going down the rebuild route to reduce cost. Had a quick glimpse and looks great.

Wife just bought a hurricane v2 from the classies and found a video from yourself with a hurt wrist explaining how to break it down, coil, wick and build it.

Thanks very much! :)
I don't post many vids on here because I don't think it would be super useful taking into account the size of the channel these days (forums are a great place for people to start off with so I don't want to dilute the new reviewer stuff with my inane ramblings LOL). I appreciate the message though and am glad it helped :D

Awesome vid - thanks so much for taking the time to make and post it... As a COMPLETE beginner this is really helpful and I'm working on getting the courage (and kit) to give it a go.
Cheers again...

Awesome! Glad you like it. When you're getting into building coils the name of the game is PRACTICE PRACTICE AND PRACTICE SOME MORE :D
Do it safely and you'll have many happy (and sweary) hours fiddling with bits of wire to find the coil that really works well for you :)

Back
Top Bottom