What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

X9 Tank from Fasttech

Grizzly Adams

Achiever
Latest order just landed in 10 days via Singapore post, included in order a X9 tank similar looking to a Kanger Protank but not pyrex. Just tryin with some Hangsen Dunhill Menthol, seems well built coil resistance as stated and vaping well for all of £4.30 time will tell but happy tonight, will update if it goes t*ts up

Latest order just landed in 10 days via Singapore post, included in order a X9 tank similar looking to a Kanger Protank but not pyrex. Just tryin with some Hangsen Dunhill Menthol, seems well built coil resistance as stated and vaping well for all of £4.30 time will tell but happy tonight, will update if it goes t*ts up

nice 1 bud ive been using mine all day and avnt lost any flavour/vapour ...at all

Everything tastes funny in my Evods and too weak in my Vivis so I've ordered a couple today.

hi grizzly .did you get the one with or without air slots in the base ...if without ,does it improve the too airy draw ?

thats the 1 i have gary without slots and still a bit airy but plumes of vapour and taste still as gud

Back
Top Bottom