What's new

Anyone heard of this site

Unfortunately I was dazzled by their prices and ordered.. :(
As above, it's showing 'In Stock' and 'despatched in 24hrs' but 7 days later, it's still 'processing'
I've sent 2 messages via the contact page, and one direct email to the USA email, and had ZERO back from them..

I opened a PayPal dispute this morning, but if the above is anything to go by, I won't get a reply..

How long should I leave it before escalating it with PP... I've never needed to do this before.. !!

@chrish10
@Junglegeorge

I escalated it after a week I think but as they won't send it why not do it right away?
Hope you get your money back [emoji4]

Thanks @Junglegeorge ..

I've been looking thru the resolution centre site, but keep going round in circles trying to find an escalate button...

It does say below my initial complaint to wait until the 7th, so literally 14 mins...
Hopefully a check box will appear to escalate it then..

Thanks for a super quick reply.. ❤

Update on sowhatisnormal.co.uk

They haven't responded to either me, or paypal, via a dispute.. My account still says 'processing', as it has since late August..!!

I've just checked their Web site, as I have done regularly since this debarkle started, and....

They've removed hundreds od mods n atty's.. When I ordered they had over 100 mods and hundreds of atty's, but now have just 7 starter kits from eGo.. They still have plenty of juice, which is their main 'thing' but I wouldn't suggest anyone uses them...

They are con artists who have taken my money and then ignored all communication..

Hopefully PayPal will come good on my dispute...

Luv Chrisie xx

Back
Top Bottom