What's new

Last Call for POTV Attendees?

K

KulrMeStoopid

Who from POTV will be attending VapeFest and anyone have any ideas where we can meet up in a single place?

I am taking the train down so we wont be there til about 1130 am or noon time ish

I am going and because I'm such a tight arse I'm getting the early train so I'll be there at about 9.20am. A goody bag will be mine-oh yes it will be mine :D
i also have a large inflatable banana so if we agree a time to get together I can blow it up and put it on a stick or something and make a mobile meeting point, so look out for the nutter with a Stetson and a blow up banana :D

brilliant Idea the Banana I'll be there with my OH if you are wearing your POTV T shirts it was a brilliant day last year and will be even bigger this year I can't wait I don't own a POTV shirt

I am going and because I'm such a tight arse I'm getting the early train so I'll be there at about 9.20am. A goody bag will be mine-oh yes it will be mine :D
i also have a large inflatable banana so if we agree a time to get together I can blow it up and put it on a stick or something and make a mobile meeting point, so look out for the nutter with a Stetson and a blow up banana :D

I might make the OH come down earlier if you will be there... let me see train times and see if I can coordinate?

What time are you heading out?

I can get there for 8:36 for the same price...

I might make the OH come down earlier if you will be there... let me see train times and see if I can coordinate?

What time are you heading out?

I can get there for 8:36 for the same price...
i get into tamworth at about 9.15 I think and leave again at about 8.20pm! Can't wait!

i get into tamworth at about 9.15 I think and leave again at about 8.20pm! Can't wait!

Okie doke, I will try to make sure we get there and probably head about the same time.. I have a phobia about going places where I dont know anyone, so I will be sat there like a lost ape waiting for her mama for you :P

Hello, I'm new to vaping (3 days) new on this here forum and live in Birmingham.

This would seem a great way to get know about all things vaping and ask some silly questions.

What goes on at vapefest? Is it a hall of merchandise and demo's, that type of thing? Is there beer there? Do I need to buy a ticket etc.

Thanks

Jon

Hello, I'm new to vaping (3 days) new on this here forum and live in Birmingham.

This would seem a great way to get know about all things vaping and ask some silly questions.

What goes on at vapefest? Is it a hall of merchandise and demo's, that type of thing? Is there beer there? Do I need to buy a ticket etc.

Thanks

Jon

Beer, vape stalls ... lots of vapours .. prolly a prize draw :)

its a good day out

Thanks

Jon

I didn't go to last year's vapefest and not planning to go this year... probably be a bit too crowded for my liking.

I did go to the 2011 one though and had a great time... met lots of lovely folk and had the opportunity to try out different devices, sample new flavours and swap stories/tips with other vapers.

My vapefest experience rounded off with the lovely Dave Kitson and Garry the 'Modfather' Dibley walking me through how to set up my impulse bought GG/UFS... shortly before the bar staff finally evicted the last of us. ;)

If you can handle crowds (I expect it will be very busy given the take up of vaping in the past 12 months) then I'd say go for it... you'll very likely have a whale of a time and meet some great people.

Back
Top Bottom