What's new

Looks like Tapatalk (aka Crapatalk) have done it again... FUBAR'ed

beastobadness

Achiever
So anyone using their beta program and on version 6.6.0, are you having issues with notifications missing? If anyone is, could you have a gander in the app settings under 'push notifications' and check near the bottom of the list for the status of 'missing push token' please?

Just to add that Tapatalk has gone through another major UI change...ffs just learned to use the last one.

@junglist think we need to dog winter again[emoji6][emoji23]
1bc55494fd7d0865165de21aa289abeb.jpg

Cheers mate, will see if we need to update anything here.
I really don't think this will be an issue with any of the forums plugins bud...I am not receiving any notifications from any forums through tapatalk now.

Latest beta update build 900 is borked, I hope they update soon PITA having to manually check...and why the hell they choose to rehash the UI every year is beyond me, all they do is confuse the fook out of the users and introduce more bugs.

Thought I would revive this thread as the title works so well again!!!

@junglist might want to check for Tapatalk plugin updates... having issues on the latest beta. Can't post pics, etc... When on the reply screen and trying to add media all I get is an error...

Oops! This forum has disabled media sharing.

(Oh the irony...can't even post a screenshot of the error lmfao)

It may not be an issue with the plugins though as the devs are screwing around big time with Tapatalk again.

Added...media sharing seems to work fine on other forums through Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks @beastobadness - just back from holiday and had a look but the tapacrap system has been revamped and we have an email address clash on there so will get @OccultScientist to sort it - he is back Tuesday from his travels so will have this sorted by midweek - apols for the delay.

Cheers for hanging on for me, back now!
Tapatalk API all updated and typing this using it :)

Testing pics:

2017-08-27-01-51-52-.jpg

Back
Top Bottom