What's new

Review A full survey of compact and mini size box mods

Sx mini M class is a fair bit more expensive than you've got down on your list mate.

Sx mini M class is a fair bit more expensive than you've got down on your list mate.

I see your point, that's in the £170 area in the UK in July 2015. I took the first prices I could find on google: e.g eciggity.com, Sx mini M class $200 that's around £129. My point was more to order by size as I kept on checking the same box and forgetting about the size.

I see your point, that's in the £170 area in the UK in July 2015. I took the first prices I could find on google: e.g eciggity.com, Sx mini M class $200 that's around £129. My point was more to order by size as I kept on checking the same box and forgetting about the size.

If all the prices are correct to UK RRP or even cheapest in the UK then this is an awesome list to check all mods against each other. Saves flicking through site after site.

Just me splitting hairs .... but

how about the weight of the device

Size not too bother about but weight is a real deal breaker for me

PS Nice effort :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

This would work well as a google doc where it can be updated easily with extra things like weight as 5miley suggested.

For me it's size that matters ;)

Thanks for this!

Strangely enough I had spent the last 2 days on and off looking for small VV/VW mods/devices and only managed to find a quarter of what's on this list. I find the general labelling/categorisation/organisation of reg mods and batteries by sellers very confusing.

Have already spotted a couple that look perfect! :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom