What's new

Kanger ProTank Mini

AndyC1971

Veteran
This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk

Kanger ProTank Mini.

P1000247.jpg

I purchased the above product from: -

http://www.leisureliquids.com/kangermini.html

Price: £12.99 - 10% discount (Code found in 'Discount Codes')

First impression are very very good. The ProTank I found to be very airy, but the Mini is similar to an eVOD. Bags and bags of vapour generation, but where it truly excels is in the flavour department.

I am running a stock head that came with the mini, and the flavour is simply astounding. I poured some juice from a existing tank into the mini, allowed to soak and started to vape. I tasted a hint of chocolate, which puzzled me as the liquid didnt contain chocolate. Then I remembered I had a tank of liquid that had a chocolate undertone before I filled up with a new juice, but vaped till I got a dry hit taste!! The taste is really that strong!

Also being made of Pyrex, bring on the tank crackers! Also the mouthpiece is smaller than the original protank, and therefore is less intrusive in the mouth!!

The only downside is 1.5ml capacity, but hell, thats me just trying to be critical.

At present, I think this is even better than an eVod, and is definately up there with rebuildables.

Awesome product, awesome price, and awesome service from the vendor :)

yeah i wanna know that as well (i plays smurf village when im bored at work)

yeah i wanna know that as well (i plays smurf village when im bored at work)

According to Vapor Hut:
[h=1]Smurfberry[/h] Category: Fruits, Gourmet Ejuice, Signature Blends.

What a smurfin good smurf juice! Taste like tasty smurfy blueberries, with a smurfin hint of some raspberry, and a smurfin bit of smufry cream…smurf smurf smurf smurfY SMURF SMURF SMURF SMUUUUURFFFFFFFFF!!!!!

So I'm betting it's like it but gummy.

Back
Top Bottom