What's new

Berkshire Vapers!

Dr Manhattan

Achiever
Hello all,

I started this thread as I now live in Slough and have recently started vaping. I see the occasional Vaper around, but one thing I haven't seen is an ecig store (other then a few petrol stations and off licences which i don't really count, and also the VIP stand in slough shopping centre which i think is more helpful to someone starting to quit analogues then an enthusiast).

Like many others (i assume) I am restricted to ordering my vaping brickabrack online so can never get a real taste or feel for anything before i spend. The nearest store i know of is UK ecig store in Wembly - i've ordered from them before and am dying to go in for a browse, but with my job and their opening hours, this is proving to be tricky.

Hopefully all the local vapers can drop in and say hi, and maybe share some information on great local shops, markets and secret venders (i hear some jewelry shops in other areas sell of mods and liquids).

Happy vaping everyone and thanks for stopping by :57:

I recently opened 2 shops in Reading. We have also got a vapemeet arranged for Wednesday 23rd April if you're interested. We are not selling anything at the meet, it's just a chance for vapers to come along, meet up, have a beer (or a coke!) and talk about all things vaping. This will be our 3rd vapemeet and the first 2 were really good. Details on our website if you're interested. Alternatively, PM me and I'll send you the meet details.
Cheers,
Phil

Greetings Another Slough boy here, Yep we are a bit short on Vape Stores, and as for the VIP stand in town no thanks, apparently there is a shop on the Farnham Road, in with a fitness lose weight here etc etc.

Though I'm mixing my own juice now so happy to shop around on-line.

And another Slough boy here.

Sent from my XT1039 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Winnersh boy here, normally pop into the BV shop down here, great bunch of guys.

I'm in Maidenhead, and I can confirm there is nothing here. My friend went into the Farnham Road shop last week, and they ripped him off for £20

He bought the Aspire Nautilus and they charged him £40. I kid you not. They did throw in a bottle of cheap £2.99 juice though to sweeten the deal.

I rang them up and had a right go at the Woman that served him. She said that £20 was the RRP, and they could charge what they wanted.

Suffice to say, avoid that shop like the plague.

I will pop over to the Caversham or Earley shop in the near future. I'll keep my eye out for any vape meets as well. Would be great to meet some fellow vapers :D

I live 15miles away from Reading in a tiny little village and we have a vape shop, we also have 2 in the next village 3 miles up the road. You might have one but unless you see or hear it from word of mouth they can be hard to find.

Hullo, Windsor here. There's a shop just opened up in Windsor, stumbled across it whilst walking down to the Eton bridge.

Reading here, a wealth of Berkshire Vape shops! One conveniently a 2 min drive from my office in winnersh

Anyone from the Slough/Staines/Windsor area fancy meeting up somewhere for a chat and a vape?

Actually anywhere down the M4 corridor is fine!

Back
Top Bottom