What's new

CBD Vaping advice

FrankB

Howdy folks,

I'm a bit of newbie with regards to CBD vaping. Been doing oils for 4 months and have only in the last month started vaping it.

I currently use some knock off medipens (CBDLife ones) with the 1ml cartridge refills from Chelsea Supply Co. I use a mix of the 600mg 10ml CBD tincture from Canavape alongside some of the 400:20 to make a 40mg CBD/1mg CBG 1ml cartridge.

I have seen a site called CBD mods, which I have also seen mentioned in this forum and wondered how many mg of CBD you get per ml? I've seen the 3x stuff is 6000mg of gold hemp extract per 10 ml. I would assume (From what info I can find) that 20-25% of that is CBD so your looking at 1200-1500mg per 10ml? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Also if the above is the case how can they price at this rate compared to other vendors? Especially with their £10 3x random flavour and pick an mix deals...

Any other sites for me to consider please let me know.

Would also like to ask your advice on what devices to use going forward and what you find works best. Please forgive my lack of knowledge.

Like I said I'm new to this and can appreciate Im asking alot but I would like to learn more.

TIA for any suggestions and information

Sorry if this does not answer your question at all, but from my limited experience of vaping CBD juice, and more from my friend's experience, the best juices out there (at a fair price) are generally hard to find and may find them on FB groups after some digging!

Sorry if this does not answer your question at all, but from my limited experience of vaping CBD juice, and more from my friend's experience, the best juices out there (at a fair price) are generally hard to find and may find them on FB groups after some digging!
Thank you. I will do some digging!

I've tried a couple and CBD Mods stuff has been far superior to the others- I vape it in an Aspire Pockex which was pretty cheap but does the trick. I'd say the most important thing is to inhale it deep and hold in for as long as you can. My rule is if I can see the vapour coming back out I've wasted some!

Hi and welcome to The Planet.

I've limited experience with vaping CBD as it didn't suit me particularly well. CBD Mods do have a very good reputation and are probably the best value on the market with the 3x offer as long as you're not too fussy on flavours. Canavape also are a reputable supplier but a bit too pricey for my budget.

With regard to hardware, as long as you're vaping proper CBD infused eliquid then any kit will do the job. Due to the method of absorption when vaping CBD, it's best suited to MTL vaping as this makes it easier to hold the vapour in your lungs for longer.

:welcome2:
I'm hoping that some of the more experienced CBD vapers will come in and answer your questions. That does not include me, I'm afraid. All I can say is that CBD Mods have been recommended all over this forum! and that I recently took advantage of their special offer...beyond which, I have a couple of questions of my own about their stuff.

~1. I see some green-black precipitate in the bottles. Looks alamingly like mould, but I think I can be sure it's hemp extract?

~2 can't see a "use by" date on the bottles. Am I blind or is there really no date there at all? If the latter, how the heck are we supposed to know when it's past it?

I use the cbd mods stuff and it does the trick, have not really experimented with others but chose them after following other apes advice and have not been disappointed.

Personally I find a better result with using an rda or a squonker than using a tank...the tanks just didn't give enough of a hit for some reason.

Above advice on making sure to inhale deeply and hold it in (much the same as you would with the illegal stuff from what i understand) is accurate. Have seen a few people claim cbd liquid does not work but on watching them vape it they do not do this and so not get the proper effect.

Something for those new to cbd to remember is you will not get a high from it,...anybody claiming they do is because theirs is infused with more than just cbd or else its all in their heads. I find it relaxes me and helps with my back pain and aids sleep.

As to the pricing being so much lower with cbdmods I think thats partly because a lot of places just overcharge because people are desperate for the relief and they can get away with it because pricing is not regulated.

Can't really add a great deal to what has already been said. Carol has been using CBD for some 14 months now and had found that it varies greatly from supplier to supplier. When she was vaping CBD, she pretty much exclusively used cbdmods and whilst one occasionally found that the Hemp had started to crystallise all that is required is warming the bottle gently in your hand, or by placing it in warm water for a few minutes, then shaking it up and everything is then fine.

Interestingly, she found that the extra strength variant didn't do anything more for her. But, do bear in mind that everyone is different and what works for one, may not work for you.
If you decide that Capsules, or Paste works better, then CBD Brothers are the people with whom you need to be talking. http://cbdbrothers.com

Anything else I can help with, just ask.

Guys thank you so much for the replies. I went ahead and ordered the CBD mods stuff the other day. Two 3x bottles for £20 delivered. Got gummy bear and rainbow fruit. Both lovely.

I have definitely noticed it's better than the canavape stuff I've been using (For the price anyways) and as one pointed out the gummy bear bottle has some green speckles. Possibly mould but likely not. Key is to keep it in the lungs as you guys pointed out.

I'm still not sure what the percentage of CBD is. I've read 15% and other bits I've read 20 or 25%. If it is 15% or above its worth every penny. Especially their £70 100 ml deal.

Noticed it burns cleaner in my aftermarket medipens but need to get a squonker or RDA as I have read. Thank you for your suggestions. Really appreciate it.

I've tried a couple and CBD Mods stuff has been far superior to the others- I vape it in an Aspire Pockex which was pretty cheap but does the trick. I'd say the most important thing is to inhale it deep and hold in for as long as you can. My rule is if I can see the vapour coming back out I've wasted some!
Howdy. Had a lookie at the aspire pockex and looks quite good. A few questions if you don't mind?

How may ml do you typically get through before you have the change the coil. Also how many days does the battery last?

Back
Top Bottom