Innokin
What's new

Custom Wood Mods by Sonar505

Sonar505

Mod Maker
Released August 18 2017

CkIxwEn.jpg

tmgYh6K.jpg

I will be adding New mods as they become available.

All have been tested to insure functions. But if you are looking for perfection please look elsewhere as these are all hand made by me and I am far from perfect. Also look at the price i am selling these for and be glad they are not perfect.

NO Batteries or Atomizers are included

All have spring loaded 510's Either Fat Daddy or Varitube Type.

All have been tested with the 3 types of batteries I own Sanyo VTC4, Samsung 25R, And LG HG2

All have been given 2 baths in mineral oil and received 2 applications of a 50/50 wax and oil mix as the finish. Except for 1,3, and 5.

Please post or pm the # of the mod you want It will be first come first served and decisions are final.

Price is not negotiable and payments are Paypal Goods and Services only (NO friends and family.)
Please no mention of ecigs or vaping just call them wooden boxes.

Price for #'s 1 thru 9 are

£54 for mod
+ £13 for First Class International shipping,paypal fees, and incidentals
= £67 Shipped.

#1 is a mech squonker made from padauk and african mahogany

2o6nOEa.jpg

#2 is mech squonker made from Dyed Birdseye maple and Walnut.

QH6GepY.jpg

#3 is mech squonker made from Dyed Birdseye maple and Walnut. Finished with spray Lacquer.

8PwMXlw.jpg

# 4 is a non sold from previous batch that has had some changes done to it.
mainly inlay of red stone in a tree shape.
It is a unregulated with a mosfet to protect switch.
Price is £60 shipped.

QZ6e0ho.jpg

#5 Is a Mech Squonker. Made from Dyed Curly Maple. Finished with Spray Lacquer.

dtWBRNf.jpg

#6 Is a Mech Squonker Made from Osage Orange.

TnTUwk4.jpg

#7 Is a Mech Squonker Made from Unidentified Wood.

v6T4M1B.jpg

#8 Is a Mech Squonker Made from Unidentified Wood.

KeIXUAa.jpg

#9 Is a Mech Squonker Made from Unidentified Wood. Also the only Mech with no opposing Magnets in the Switch. And the smallest form made so far.

xhDSUOD.jpg

#10 is a Mech Squonker Made from an unknown Burl Type Wood. With Stone Inlay added.
Price for this one is
£62 for Mod
+ £13 Fees,Shipping and Incidentals
= £75 Shipped.

YrrXCho.jpg

#11 is a Dual 18650 Mech Squonker in Parallel Configuration. Made from Ambrosia Maple with Walnut Sides.
Price is £75 Shipped.

0gYU40j.jpg

#12 is a Unregulated Squonker With Mosfet to protect Switch. Crushed Stone Inlay added after no sale on Last Run. Made from Unidentified Wood.

Price is £60 Shipped.

llli5Ns.jpg

#13 & 14 Are Both Dual 18650 wired in Series and Regulated with an OKL-T/20 Board. (Think HexOhm V 2. Both have On/Off switch and Reverse Battery Protection. Can Go up to 110 watts. Best way to adjust is to taste and vapor production. Both were made to fit the largest Atomizer I have on hand. The Kaos Erebus at 25.9 mm and Griffen 25 mm. So 22mm 510's were flush mounted. #13 is Unidentified Wood #14 is Ambrosia Maple. If both do not sell quickly then I will keep whichever one does not Sell.:D
Price is £70 for Mod
+ £13 First Class International Shipping,paypal fees and incidentals
= £83 Shipped

SMKxfBL.jpg

GugLmk7.jpg

All Prices are in now GBP.

Thanks for viewing any and all questions, comments and or critiques are much appreciated.

I will update thread as they are sold.

#
1 Sold!!! Thank you very much.
2 Sold!!! Thank you very much.
3 No Longer Available
4 Sold!!! Thank you very much.
5 Sold!!! Thank you very much.
7 Sold!!! Thank you very much.
8 Sold!!! Thank you very much.
11 Sold!!! Thank you very much.
12 Sold!!! Thank you very much.
13 Sold!!! Thank you very much.
14 Sold!!! Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Innokin
Sorry if that is so. No way for me to get Vendor Status as I have no Website, store or anything of the sort. I make a few wood mods every few months. and when they are ready put them out there. I consider this a Hobby not a business.

Vape Green
Elux
Very many Thanks to @Rob and Purpleflower for getting me all straightened out much appreciated. So who wants to be my first UK customer?:uk:

Did @Rob tell you about the charity raffle we are having to raise some money for a good cause lol. It would make an excellent prize

AcmeFog
Did @Rob tell you about the charity raffle we are having to raise some money for a good cause lol. It would make an excellent prize

No he did not mention it. But based on your suggestion I read thru the thread. Sounds like a good cause. and based on the responses I read quite a lot of fun was to be had on past raffles. Let me figure out which Mod and Atty combo I would donate or make a special one just for this. I believe I read that donations can be made up until the 30th of the month? Please correct me if I am wrong @Rob .

Hi @Sonar505 :)
I'll send you a PM about this very generous off, for which, MANY THANKS!!!! :worship::worship:

Royal Flush Vape
@Sonar505 thank you for your amazing offer it would be amazing to have one in the raffle and help Rob and us apes raise money for such a good cause.

Back
Top Bottom