What's new

Simong's Mouth to Lung UK E-Liquid List

Sorry - I did mean the Element ones - only the 555 sounds possible but I've seen the tobacco described as 'Virginia'. Should have been clearer!
They do a honey roasted and chocolate one too.

Pistachio....... FLORAL???? :11::11: Methinks you've spent far too long in the wrong places.:20: T'is a well known fact (in certain circles ;)) that if you want to add a slightly "earthy" note to something, then Pistachio is your weapon of choice.

Pistachio....... FLORAL???? :11::11: Methinks you've spent far too long in the wrong places.:20: T'is a well known fact (in certain circles ;)) that if you want to add a slightly "earthy" note to something, then Pistachio is your weapon of choice.
Don't be quoting your pf realted lotn voodoo to me. I'm already on-board.
But the 555 has a particular reaction between the tbc base and whatever pistacho flavour they use that definitely tastes lightly (and not unpleasantly) floral on the first few vapes. Of course this may be be my tastebuds that are constantly bombarded with a vindaloo adiction at the moment so that should act as a disclaimer on my current tasting credentials. Lol.

Daniel just added on another thread that he is about to unleash a dark tobacco, nuts and cherry eliquid. Oh yes I think so.
He confirmed that @Aerovape Ltd will also make any of their juices in a 50/50 ratio for us mtl buffs. I emplore any fruit fans to buy some raberry cookie. Absolutely delicious and not mad sweet so no rewicking every five minutes and stock coil users I can confirm they last for ages with this juice.

My Simple 'essentials' arrived today, went straight for the 'deluxe tobacco' .... I have to say for the company that gave us the rich and complex 'French Tobacco' this is hugely disappointing. .... it tastes almost exactly like LiQuid's RY4. It's clear in colour and while not offensive .... yeah, I don't see the point, buy LiQuid's RY4 for £1 if you like this stuff because there's nothing special here.

It's in my Kanger emow mega with a naturevape 1.8.

3 more to try so I'll update later.

Don't be quoting your pf realted lotn voodoo to me. I'm already on-board.
But the 555 has a particular reaction between the tbc base and whatever pistacho flavour they use that definitely tastes lightly (and not unpleasantly) floral on the first few vapes. Of course this may be be my tastebuds that are constantly bombarded with a vindaloo adiction at the moment so that should act as a disclaimer on my current tasting credentials. Lol.

Totally agree with you, although I thought it was hazelnut that was giving that taste. .... 555 defo has a strange taste that takes a bit of getting used to imo. I do like it though.

My Simple 'essentials' arrived today, went straight for the 'deluxe tobacco' .... I have to say for the company that gave us the rich and complex 'French Tobacco' this is hugely disappointing. .... it tastes almost exactly like LiQuid's RY4. It's clear in colour and while not offensive .... yeah, I don't see the point, buy LiQuid's RY4 for £1 if you like this stuff because there's nothing special here.

It's in my Kanger emow mega with a naturevape 1.8.

3 more to try so I'll update later.
Thanks for the heads up on simple too. I've got some points to use and was going to try them. Shame the French pipe was really interesting. I will stick to the cheap thrills side of the business for when I need a sweet fix.

Thanks for the heads up on simple too. I've got some points to use and was going to try them. Shame the French pipe was really interesting. I will stick to the cheap thrills side of the business for when I need a sweet fix.

I've vaping the 'Cherry' now which is quite nice but again, nothing special .... it's nowhere near as sweet as Element 50/50 fruits and quite mild in taste which could be a plus for some but it just tastes a bit bland and unexciting to me.

For the £2.99 I paid (with the code in the bargain section) I can't really grumble and they are more than vapable ... they aren't 'down the sink' in any way ... I just think there are better and more exciting choices.

On the plus side I bought these in 9mg which is a big thumbs up, I've always thought that 12mg to 6 mg was a big jump (well you are halving your nicotine) so for someone looking to move down in nicotine these could be a great stepping stone without having to mess around mixing bottles together.

epic juice do 60/40 juices. impressed with their yosi liquid. a really good ry4 blend...bit on the expensive side mind you

Back
Top Bottom