What's new

Does anyone know who this is ?

Guessing not many of you have been to Brixton? Door knocking is not advisable in some parts

And on that note .. I would please ask none of you go knocking ... best to deal with it the right way

I posted in the recent clone debate asking how would we feel if @ZT's juice got cloned. Hope I didn't give some fecker ideas! Bell ends. Hope they get well done.

Guessing not many of you have been to Brixton? Door knocking is not advisable in some parts
Spent my fair share of time in brixton. Not as bad as it used to be. Like all the rough area's of London from my childhood it's now an "up and coming opportunity"
In all seriousness. I think the lawyers have it in hand.

All this needs cloning needs to be stopped in its tracks... Ebay should be made aware of its responsibilities...
It also frustrates me that when its juice people show genuine anger against the perpetrators and quite rightly so but are quite happy to accept and buy cloned tanks...
Same with cells... The amount of time I see on here that people screaming about a fake 25r but they are quite happy to use a fake KF5.
The whole lot should be clamped down on.. The word "clone" tends to make one think of leniency against a tank or rda.. They are all counterfeit goods whether it be juice,tanks ,cells or mechs.
Others say what can we do about it? Its in China... Stop FUCKING buying it and they will stop making it...
Glad you got it sorted hopefully Martin, see you later.
I've been pondering this same thought Jerry as I think that you have a very valid point....

We're all very quick to point the finger at these cowboys selling there clone juice and flame the fuck out of them pretty quickly........

Martyn (as many others ) have taken years to cultivate there brand and to nurture it into what it is today. They have sweated blood, sweat, time and money into creating something that is unique and known to us all...

I'm pretty sure that there are also guys that make atties and mods that have done the same.....and yet, it seems that it's ok to use a clone RTA or Mod? What is the difference?

Clone tanks = ok

Clone Juice = bad

So we go down the route of other UK vape forums and totally do away with clones of ANY sort and just make this a forum of genuine authentic mods and atties, in the meanwhile denying those who want to start vaping the chance to try something that might cost 10 times what it can be bought for now?

It is a genuine problem the vape community needs to address and a problem that needs to be dealt with with some clarity and even handedness....

Some might say that's it's hypocritical to comment on a thread slating a clone juice maker when they themselves use clone tanks or atties.....

Now, I need to make myself clear here, the guy or companies that do this are cunts, that much is clear, and I make no apology for saying that, or using strong language used either....but I have done in the past, and continue to use cloned atties/tanks/drippers as I will do in the future.....

And as much as I feel that the people who have been wronged deserve some redress over this, I feel ever so slightly hypocritical as I sit here using my clone Sith RDA to comment any further on this....

I know that these comments won't sit well with some of you, however Jerry made a good point when he mentioned it in his original post.....

Show me someone who hasn't bought a clone at some point in their vaping life, hard for anyone to throw stones

Back
Top Bottom