What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Simong's Mouth to Lung UK E-Liquid List

Feel free mate. ;)

Nah, I want this to be a UK liquid thread, it's about supporting UK companies that still cater for us in the face of a mountain of high VG / 3 and 6 mg liquids. If we don't support them they they won't make it.
The UK one Dr salt is actually quite acceptable (from the flavours tried so far) they need some tobacco though. 50/50 so no wicking issue's and lightly flavoured. Also benefit from a few weeks in the cupboard.

Feel free mate. ;)

Nah, I want this to be a UK liquid thread, it's about supporting UK companies that still cater for us in the face of a mountain of high VG / 3 and 6 mg liquids. If we don't support them they they won't make it.
Erm ..... nope, I'll sidestep that one, thanks. To be honest, there's not a single non-UK juice I use now I've given up on the Hyperion! :D

And I genuinely do agree with your stance, and support it. :10:

The UK one Dr salt is actually quite acceptable (from the flavours tried so far) they need some tobacco though. 50/50 so no wicking issue's and lightly flavoured. Also benefit from a few weeks in the cupboard.

yeah, they are on the list ... they defo need more flavours though. :)

yeah, they are on the list ... they defo need more flavours though. :)
Ach don't they! I'd really like to try the nic salts but none of the flavours are even remotely appealing, and I don't even fancy the one tobacco as I don't tend to like 'Virginia'! :17:

Ach don't they! I'd really like to try the nic salts but none of the flavours are even remotely appealing, and I don't even fancy the one tobacco as I don't tend to like 'Virginia'! :17:
Didn't even know they did virginia now. When I bought them they where just fruit flavours. The wham one was the best but very light flavour. Does hit like a mule though. The element ones are great in your squonker crewella. Did you ever get a strike rda. Still the best mtl rda I've tried. 1-1.5 mm air holes. Now that's what I call a proper vape. Less than eight quid with fast delivery too.

Didn't even know they did virginia now. When I bought them they where just fruit flavours. The wham one was the best but very light flavour. Does hit like a mule though. The element ones are great in your squonker crewella. Did you ever get a strike rda. Still the best mtl rda I've tried. 1-1.5 mm air holes. Now that's what I call a proper vape. Less than eight quid with fast delivery too.
Sorry - I did mean the Element ones - only the 555 sounds possible but I've seen the tobacco described as 'Virginia'. Should have been clearer! :whipping2:

ADDED: and yes, I have a Strike 18 on the way! :D

Sorry - I did mean the Element ones - only the 555 sounds possible but I've seen the tobacco described as 'Virginia'. Should have been clearer! :whipping2:

The 555 is an odd one. It's a little floral at first ( think it's the pistachio) but it's a grower.

If the flavours are the same as for the normal 50/50 element tobaccos (Tobacco and Tobacco 555) I think you'd like them, they don't taste virginia to me .... I prefer the regular tobacco to the 555 , the 555 is ok but it has a weird twang that takes a bit of getting used to. ... they are both sweet though and not that un-manabushy imo.

Back
Top Bottom