What's new

Simong's Mouth to Lung UK E-Liquid List

Feel free mate. ;)

Nah, I want this to be a UK liquid thread, it's about supporting UK companies that still cater for us in the face of a mountain of high VG / 3 and 6 mg liquids. If we don't support them they they won't make it.
The UK one Dr salt is actually quite acceptable (from the flavours tried so far) they need some tobacco though. 50/50 so no wicking issue's and lightly flavoured. Also benefit from a few weeks in the cupboard.

Feel free mate. ;)

Nah, I want this to be a UK liquid thread, it's about supporting UK companies that still cater for us in the face of a mountain of high VG / 3 and 6 mg liquids. If we don't support them they they won't make it.
Erm ..... nope, I'll sidestep that one, thanks. To be honest, there's not a single non-UK juice I use now I've given up on the Hyperion! :D

And I genuinely do agree with your stance, and support it. :10:

The UK one Dr salt is actually quite acceptable (from the flavours tried so far) they need some tobacco though. 50/50 so no wicking issue's and lightly flavoured. Also benefit from a few weeks in the cupboard.

yeah, they are on the list ... they defo need more flavours though. :)

yeah, they are on the list ... they defo need more flavours though. :)
Ach don't they! I'd really like to try the nic salts but none of the flavours are even remotely appealing, and I don't even fancy the one tobacco as I don't tend to like 'Virginia'! :17:

Ach don't they! I'd really like to try the nic salts but none of the flavours are even remotely appealing, and I don't even fancy the one tobacco as I don't tend to like 'Virginia'! :17:
Didn't even know they did virginia now. When I bought them they where just fruit flavours. The wham one was the best but very light flavour. Does hit like a mule though. The element ones are great in your squonker crewella. Did you ever get a strike rda. Still the best mtl rda I've tried. 1-1.5 mm air holes. Now that's what I call a proper vape. Less than eight quid with fast delivery too.

Didn't even know they did virginia now. When I bought them they where just fruit flavours. The wham one was the best but very light flavour. Does hit like a mule though. The element ones are great in your squonker crewella. Did you ever get a strike rda. Still the best mtl rda I've tried. 1-1.5 mm air holes. Now that's what I call a proper vape. Less than eight quid with fast delivery too.
Sorry - I did mean the Element ones - only the 555 sounds possible but I've seen the tobacco described as 'Virginia'. Should have been clearer! :whipping2:

ADDED: and yes, I have a Strike 18 on the way! :D

Sorry - I did mean the Element ones - only the 555 sounds possible but I've seen the tobacco described as 'Virginia'. Should have been clearer! :whipping2:

The 555 is an odd one. It's a little floral at first ( think it's the pistachio) but it's a grower.

If the flavours are the same as for the normal 50/50 element tobaccos (Tobacco and Tobacco 555) I think you'd like them, they don't taste virginia to me .... I prefer the regular tobacco to the 555 , the 555 is ok but it has a weird twang that takes a bit of getting used to. ... they are both sweet though and not that un-manabushy imo.

Back
Top Bottom