Vape Club
What's new

Notice of closure.

Yay fruity menthol I'll be having me some of that. And my 240ml of strawberry slider came out the steeping cupboard today. I love that stuff

Premier Ecigs
It's not all bad, il just split them up into single concentrates and list them on the website :)

The thing that I don't want to happen is the original mix club members to miss out if I remove the password protection :(
Can you not keep the password protection but after 2 week ( if you have any left) move them to the concentrate section for general sale?
Gives all members plenty of time to order before anyone else?

Can you not keep the password protection but after 2 week move them to the concentrate section for general sale?
Gives all members plenty of time to order before anyone else?

Unfortunately not mate, it's like a third party app that locks part of the store. It's a ball ache to install and I don't fancy doing it once a month [emoji23][emoji23]

What I will do though is only advertise it on POTV for a week before sending a newsletter out to thousands of people [emoji51]

AcmeFog
That sounds like a right pita! But a good solution, and gives me a whole week to try and put an order in without fucking at least 1 part of it up [emoji106] [emoji106]

Mix club volume 2 isn't what I would like but everyone is saying good things so if there is one left when I get paid I might have to get it lol.

Smoore
Mix club volume 2 isn't what I would like but everyone is saying good things so if there is one left when I get paid I might have to get it lol.
It is seriously good, if you get it and don't like it let me know and i am sure we could come to some arrangement [emoji6]

Sweet. I get paid again next week. Got to pay a friend back but should have enough left to get both mix clubs. Might have to cash in my beans lol

Vape Green
Although I signed up with the beans thing put in all my details and never got any birthday beans last weekend. I was disappointed

Elux
Although I signed up with the beans thing put in all my details and never got any birthday beans last weekend. I was disappointed

Does it give you birthday beans? I actually can't believe I'm trusting another company to hand out discounts for my store with zero say it what happens lol.

Back
Top Bottom