What's new

Premium Concentrates

Thanks a lot. Will check out the one shots. Always wondered about ethyl maltol I'll add it to my shopping list.
it's suprising how ethyl maltol causes a more premium flavour, might be to do with concentrates used for vaping that are food flavourings are meant to be sugar free as it creates chemicals that naybe dangerous. So ethyl Maltol is a sweetner also stevia these are safer alternatives. But you only need a few drops per bottle of liquid you can also use candy floss flavour to sweeten.
I am currently enjoying pancake bloke one shot wonder and have some sugar bear steeping. I usuall buy mothers milk and suicide bunny solub arome from rainbowvapes, both really good flavours the mothers milk is one that most people i know try and love. V1 is my fav of the 3 versions.

I gone through the whole one shot wonder range from Chefs flavours and they are all good (some still steeping)

Also Chefs own are awesome . £8.00 for 30mls but the custard cream is now my ADV

I gone through the whole one shot wonder range from Chefs flavours and they are all good (some still steeping)

Also Chefs own are awesome . £8.00 for 30mls but the custard cream is now my ADV

Thanks I'll have to give these a try.

I'd definitely recommend Drip Hacks. I've just bought my first batch from them and their Froot salad and Forbidden Fruits are fantastic shake-n-vapes (I gave them a day in the sous vide at 50 degrees). I've got their blue slush steeping three ways: 1. at recommeded % 2. with 0.5% WS-5 Koolada 3. with added capella raspberry. Also got me some cryo mango which smells fucking awesome. They're properly testing my will power leaving them steeping after how good the first two have been.

If you do go drip hacks, don't buy at full price like a twat (i.e. like me!), go to their twitter feed and get a 10% discount coupon code :)

Also, if you're gonna buy your vg, get 5 litres because you'll go thru it quick enough. I get mine from Lubrisolve. I've got it from other places but all VG is not made equal and my juices always taste loads smoother and the flavour comes our better with theirs - deffo worth a few quid extra. I'd recommend The E-cig shop in chesterfield for nic, you can get 250ml nic for about £17 and they also have good prices for Capella juices, who I generally find produce the best mixing flavours. Their yellow peach is amazing and makes any attempt at tropical flavours amazing. :)

One thing I would say, both her-indoors and I put new coils in on Monday, we started using drip hacks on Tuesday (Weds for the mrs). I know my other juice isn't a coil killer as they always last 10 days to 2 weeks with our recipies. Anyway, I replaced my coil this morning and the mrs has just replaced hers. These juices are rammed full of sucralose. Not impressed as mixed 10% below the recommended percentage.

Last edited:
another +1 for driphacks. Have tried the blue slush and cryo grape - both lovely and sweet, and if you can manage to leave them for a few weeks to steep, they just become another beast - like actually having a drink, it's mad

P.S. @Petyr_Vapish - love that username!

another +1 for driphacks
dripping their cryo fantasi here very nice tango/fanta taste

Back
Top Bottom