Vape Superstore
What's new

New Member - Sub-Ohm Stuff

The Electronic Cigarette Company
attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @bigalxyz, nice to meet you Mate !!!

AcmeFog
Hello all,

New member - been vaping for about 3 years but recently bought a 40W Vapouriz sub ohm unit for that little bit of extra "poke".

High VG sub-ohm liquids seem to be hard to find with tobacco flavours (which I prefer) - does anyone know why this is? They mostly seem to be fruit flavoured etc. which isn't really my thing.

Can anyone recommend a good supplier of tobacco flavoured high VG juice @ 0.6% nicotine or thereabouts? Is it worthwhile looking into making my own juice up from scratch? Not done this before but am up for a bit of experimentation.

Thanks all
Best
Alan
Have you tried any of Naked 100s tobacco juice i believe they have 3 options i havent tried them myself but i know a few people that have said their American Cowboy is very good. I was looking for a tobacco flavor myself when i first made the switch from smoking to vaping and they all tasted horrible to me so i gave up trying that flavor but i do buy the brand naked 100 in a fruit flavor called Berry Belts and it is top shelf premium liquid iv tried a lot i mean a lot of other juices n they are my favorite hands down i want to try the American Cowboy if i get some ill let you know my opinion also a lot of people have recommended RY4 is also a good flavor to replicate in a DIY recipe but also i have yet to try n make it personally but i research a lot and those are the ones that are talked about frequently...hope you find what your looking for keep me in the loop im curious about tobacco flavor myself.

Vape Club
Vape Green
Back
Top Bottom