What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aspire Cleito leaks

james76

Initiate
just bought the Smok alien battery with the Cleito tank kit,had it all set up for me in store,after the 3rd day it started to leak through the 3 air holes at the bottom,not a lot but enough,he supplied me with fizzy Cush sub ohm juice with the tank set at 40 watt.Iv read almost every thread on the leaking bother from the coils being a bad batch to unscrewing the top and putting tissue paper down through the coil to soak any excess juice up to blowing through the coil to expel any excess juice,the total cost of the set up was £118 so I'm not happy it was leaking through the air holes.iv now bought a pack of 5 replacement coils to see if that helps,but it seems there are loads of people with the same leaky problem.Does anyone know of a good tank that don't leak for the Smok alien that does a good job all round and IT WONT LEAK. Thanks.

I have the cleito and it use to leak all the time and found out that I was not wicking it right
Once I sorted the wicking it never leaked again try adding more wick welcome to POTV Be Happy And Injoy Vaping
P.s I found wicking was my problem

just bought the Smok alien battery with the Cleito tank kit,had it all set up for me in store,after the 3rd day it started to leak through the 3 air holes at the bottom,not a lot but enough,he supplied me with fizzy Cush sub ohm juice with the tank set at 40 watt.Iv read almost every thread on the leaking bother from the coils being a bad batch to unscrewing the top and putting tissue paper down through the coil to soak any excess juice up to blowing through the coil to expel any excess juice,the total cost of the set up was £118 so I'm not happy it was leaking through the air holes.iv now bought a pack of 5 replacement coils to see if that helps,but it seems there are loads of people with the same leaky problem.Does anyone know of a good tank that don't leak for the Smok alien that does a good job all round and IT WONT LEAK. Thanks.

I have the cleito and it use to leak all the time and found out that I was not wicking it right
Once I sorted the wicking it never leaked again try adding more wick welcome to POTV Be Happy And Injoy Vaping

Guys or girls, maybe this isn't the best place to discuss this here. ....... i would suggest that you post this in the "general chat" part of this forum if you need help. All the best

Can you elaborate?

Back
Top Bottom