What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Manc Meet "Back to our Roots" meet 12th Aug.

Damn it. The first Saturday I get off since Apri & it hasn't fallen on a meet day.

Parker & me will just have to create our own. I'll make sure to set the smoke alarm off whilst sticking Jeremy Kyle on at full blast to recreate a @city461 & @3dj "conversation". The word Smok will be banned, I'll stick some ribena in my gin to recreate a pink drink & we will discuss the finer points of having fisticuffs with a primate.

I wouldn't bother with the Dancer now @Greebo. They have started to charge for parking in Wilmslow after 3 o'clock....scandalous behaviour!

We have doors on ours darren... They not got the hang f that yet.. They jump on and off the back of theirs...

Got rid of them long ago. Health and Safety meant we had to have a "Customer Service Assistant" standing there just in case, and they got rid of them to cut costs.

There are a few original Routemasters in central London for the tourists.

Back
Top Bottom