What's new

Manc Meet "Back to our Roots" meet 12th Aug.

If you don't look you will never find anything else, there are places but you have made it a Wilmslow meet and I had different comments made to me about a change of venue. Never mind, it's not a problem.
Your the only person that has mentioned a change of location. No other person has mentioned it in a year. We had other locations as @Tubbyengineer mentioned with decking meet and butfest. We have proposed a southport meet organized by @Tubbyengineer ,a Stoke meet hosted by @daz_app and even a Rhyl meet hosted be @SirLugg which are still on the cards. If you had attended in the past year you would have known about these events.
We have stayed at Wilmslow because it has good hospitality and location and everybody is very comfortable there. @butlerd travels from London and it's convenient for him in Wilmslow. the Dancer fits all our criteria at present and we are greeted and welcomed there. We as a group do things on a majority vote. We decide things as a group. Everybody has a vote apart from Duncan. If as a group we decide to move then we move. As you say we have made it a Wilmslow meet. We are called the North west chapter. We meet in the north west. Geographically it doesn't matter where we fucking meet. What matters is that we all meet up and enjoy each other's company whether it be in the Dancer or @butlerds back garden.

This lot arrived today. Will be stacks left over. Few pink lemonade @daz_app and menthol for @Tubbyengineer. I will try to list it all in the pm. Let me know what you want and it's yours. Don't be shy @red5 @butlerd @Ment @dg109 there is loads here. If your a fruity fan then fill ya boots.
image.jpg

That is totally true Anthony. We have built up a solid bond between the hard core NW chapter members and @butlerd is now firmly rooted in our hearts even he is a saufener. @Ment has passed the initial trial period and once he has passed the full medical I think he should be given full membership.
Perhaps they should do a joint venture down sauf so we don't have to endure that walk at Atfield station twice. Maybe called Mentalbutfest and hopefully they can knock up some food so we don't have to bring our own down and cook it on site. Also might be an idea to give poor Anthony a bit of relief from washing up.
Next year is a must again, will give you time to find a more robust type of garden ornament.
Hoping you can make 23rd sept Daryl and drag @Ment with you. It's about time he tried a proper pie and pint and got change out of a fiver.
Jesting aside your more than welcome Gents as always.
Mentalbutfest would have to be held at a huge venue, it would draw thousands.[emoji16]

What about 'Atfield 'ouse? Plenty of room for Duncan to get lost in the grounds

Back
Top Bottom