What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Not a Billet Box but kinda the same.

Tony Z

Postman
So I am a lover of the old Billet Box and AIO devices like it. I just picked up this Hotcig R-Mini and I must say that im really impressed!! The only negatives so far are it's a heavy little sucker and there is no rebuildables deck (yet). This is not the device for the cloud chuckers that run through 50ml a day and I was a bit concerned with it only having a 2ml tank but the 1.2ohm coils only have me filling the tank twice a day. Also with airflow control inside the box you can go from MTL to DL with a slide of the switch. So far im really impressed!!
IMG_20170812_163654304.jpg
IMG_20170812_163834098.jpg
IMG_20170812_184319077.jpg

So I am a lover of the old Billet Box and AIO devices like it. I just picked up this Hotcig R-Mini and I must say that im really impressed!! The only negatives so far are it's a heavy little sucker and there is no rebuildables deck (yet). This is not the device for the cloud chuckers that run through 50ml a day and I was a bit concerned with it only having a 2ml tank but the 1.2ohm coils only have me filling the tank twice a day. Also with airflow control inside the box you can go from MTL to DL with a slide of the switch. So far im really impressed!!View attachment 136397 View attachment 136398 View attachment 136399

Looks nice mate.

Wow...looks great. I would love to get one of these, but only if it has a decent RBA section.

Wow...looks great. I would love to get one of these, but only if it has a decent RBA section.
No RBA yet and im not sure if they will. But they are quite a big thing in Canada at the moment so maybe. I will say that the premade could have been stellar!! I'll report back with how long they last.

Back
Top Bottom