What's new

Not a Billet Box but kinda the same.

Tony Z

Postman
So I am a lover of the old Billet Box and AIO devices like it. I just picked up this Hotcig R-Mini and I must say that im really impressed!! The only negatives so far are it's a heavy little sucker and there is no rebuildables deck (yet). This is not the device for the cloud chuckers that run through 50ml a day and I was a bit concerned with it only having a 2ml tank but the 1.2ohm coils only have me filling the tank twice a day. Also with airflow control inside the box you can go from MTL to DL with a slide of the switch. So far im really impressed!!
IMG_20170812_163654304.jpg
IMG_20170812_163834098.jpg
IMG_20170812_184319077.jpg

So I am a lover of the old Billet Box and AIO devices like it. I just picked up this Hotcig R-Mini and I must say that im really impressed!! The only negatives so far are it's a heavy little sucker and there is no rebuildables deck (yet). This is not the device for the cloud chuckers that run through 50ml a day and I was a bit concerned with it only having a 2ml tank but the 1.2ohm coils only have me filling the tank twice a day. Also with airflow control inside the box you can go from MTL to DL with a slide of the switch. So far im really impressed!!View attachment 136397 View attachment 136398 View attachment 136399

Looks nice mate.

Wow...looks great. I would love to get one of these, but only if it has a decent RBA section.

Wow...looks great. I would love to get one of these, but only if it has a decent RBA section.
No RBA yet and im not sure if they will. But they are quite a big thing in Canada at the moment so maybe. I will say that the premade could have been stellar!! I'll report back with how long they last.

Back
Top Bottom