What's new

Will you pay £5.40 postage for eliquid and lithium batteries

the problem with what you are saying about deal breaker there is .. ALL VENDORS will have to pay 5.40 ... so theoretically ... there wont be much of a varvariations

true but some vanders like vape escape are looking for alternative carriers I'm guess to keep postage prices low so some website the price may well be cheaper then one that still uses Royal Mail who are useing the whole thing to make more money, so I no Witch one I'd buy from unless its a big order whitch I would normally use special delivery on anyway

Im not sure how vendors can be "using the whole thing to make more money" if the postage goes upto 5.40 .. and the vendors charge that amount for delivery ... thats just what the postage costs ... vendors are making no extra money on that.

Im not sure how vendors can be "using the whole thing to make more money" if the postage goes upto 5.40 .. and the vendors charge that amount for delivery ... thats just what the postage costs ... vendors are making no extra money on that.

if however they charge royal mail prices then deliver with a cheaper alternative .. that is profiting from it. but I cant see many trying that .. their integrity would plummet

couriers are the ONNNLY way to go imo cost a bit more but alot more reliable

Back
Top Bottom