What's new

Manc Meet "Back to our Roots" meet 12th Aug.

Saw this and thought of my favorite chunters...
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1502641900.300068.jpg

If you don't look you will never find anything else, there are places but you have made it a Wilmslow meet and I had different comments made to me about a change of venue. Never mind, it's not a problem.
We're happy to do side trips to various places, it's just we have found a pleasant easygoing place with everything near by - The "Manc Meet" name is tradition (We had our first one there) not a description, We've also been the "Decking Meet" and the "'Atfield meet" as well as the "Random pub in Stockport 'cause we got kicked out of the last one meet"...
If we find a suitable Manchester city centre venue we'll have a meet there too...

I vote we drop the "manc" just call it the "NW meet " and stay in wilmslow... side excursions to other venues are always welcome if someone is willing to organise them. I don't think anyone has properly thanked @city461 for all the hard work he does behind the scenes getting us the green light to invade the old dancer every month and (rougly) organise the rest of us and let's not forget our recent host @butlerd, @butfest was awesome I enjoyed it way more than vapefest.

I vote we drop the "manc" just call it the "NW meet " and stay in wilmslow... side excursions to other venues are always welcome if someone is willing to organise them. I don't think anyone has properly thanked @city461 for all the hard work he does behind the scenes getting us the green light to invade the old dancer every month and (rougly) organise the rest of us and let's not forget our recent host @butlerd, @butfest was awesome I enjoyed it way more than vapefest.
Thanks again Antony, we enjoyed it to.

Thanks again Antony, we enjoyed it to.

It would be nice if you made it a monthly event, but you probably couldn't afford to replace all those garden ornaments.

The next time the wife leaves the country I'm going to have a Mentfest.

It would be nice if you made it a monthly event, but you probably couldn't afford to replace all those garden ornaments.

The next time the wife leaves the country I'm going to have a Mentfest.
Mentfest sounds great

@butfest was awesome I enjoyed it way more than vapefest
That is totally true Anthony. We have built up a solid bond between the hard core NW chapter members and @butlerd is now firmly rooted in our hearts even he is a saufener. @Ment has passed the initial trial period and once he has passed the full medical I think he should be given full membership.
Perhaps they should do a joint venture down sauf so we don't have to endure that walk at Atfield station twice. Maybe called Mentalbutfest and hopefully they can knock up some food so we don't have to bring our own down and cook it on site. Also might be an idea to give poor Anthony a bit of relief from washing up.
Next year is a must again, will give you time to find a more robust type of garden ornament.
Hoping you can make 23rd sept Daryl and drag @Ment with you. It's about time he tried a proper pie and pint and got change out of a fiver.
Jesting aside your more than welcome Gents as always.

Back
Top Bottom