What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Classies sales

Fairy Nuff......I'll post something up later then......Just far too busy mixing up juices right now.

I wasn't aware of this change until this morning, not reading every single thread, but I think this is a wrong move for many reasons, quality control, hygiene and disrespect to the legitimate juice makers on here amongst others. Just my two penneth worth.

I wasn't aware of this change until this morning, not reading every single thread, but I think this is a wrong move for many reasons, quality control, hygiene and disrespect to the legitimate juice makers on here amongst others. Just my two penneth worth.

I agree. And more experienced vapers profiting from the less experienced. I didn't think this place was like that, I suppose I was a bit naive about it really.

Last edited:
I agree. And more experienced vapers profiting from the less experienced. I didn't think this place was like that, I suppose I was a bit naive about it really.

I don't think it's a question of naivety, I just believe that the mods and admins need to check their values and what they believe this place should be, just because you can do something it doesn't mean that you should and I know that not all mods agree with this stance.
If I was a juice maker or vendor I would be taking my advertising money elsewhere. It's a disgrace really,

Back
Top Bottom