What's new

Simong's Mouth to Lung UK E-Liquid List

New Simple Vape Co. 'Essentials range' added .... 50% VG and available up to 18mg, lots of flavours, including two tobaccos £3.99 for a 10ml bottle.........

If anyone tries any I'd be interested to hear your thoughts, with my stock in my cupboard I'm not really in a position to buy more liquids at the moment.

also a question for my MTL vaping friends... I put the NS20 element range on, it seems to me they should be on the list but at 65% VG I wonder if anyone's had any wicking issues? (if anyone's tried them yet)

http://www.vapeclub.co.uk/ns20-eliquid-by-element/ns20-eliquid-10ml-bottles.html

... at 20mg you'd think it would have been designed to work in small pen devices and the like but 65% VG seems high to me, does it seem quite a high in viscosity? or are we good to recommend in devices with small wicking holes/channels?

If you keep making exceptions to the rules, then what's the point of having them? :D

Mebbe a separate section for non-UK juices? Just a thought ......

Feel free mate. ;)

Nah, I want this to be a UK liquid thread, it's about supporting UK companies that still cater for us in the face of a mountain of high VG / 3 and 6 mg liquids. If we don't support them they they won't make it.

Back
Top Bottom