What's new

Big Flavour, Big Bottles, Big Zero

Colonelboom

Vendor
Hot off the launch at Vapefest last weekend we have our new line - Big Zero!

11 flavours taken from Colonel Boom's, Fallstreak and BLND concentrates - all pre-mixed and steeped short filled with 50ml in a 60ml bottle in easy to pocket Chubby Gorilla bottles.

By popular demand we have re-released our old custard, previously known as 1837, now just Vanilla Custard (we know, catchy) and also our rhubarb and custard previously called Duplicatus is back as Rhubarb and Custard (dynamite names)

What hasn't changed though are the recipes, other than being slightly overflavoured so should an additive be added to make the 60ml bottle full you won't lose any goodness.

zerowall.jpg

@MrDJ & @cptfrederickson - you wanted to be notified about these I believe :D

https://plumeblu.co.uk/eliquid/big-zero-shots/

Also, as we have found TPD packaging to be massively wasteful you may have seen our new boxes at Vapefest. Less cardboard used, integrated insert leaflet and slightly different design means that pretty box we slaved over getting bang on will waste less resources when it gets discarded :D
boom-mailshot-newpackage.jpg

And finally - Trilliums by Eden Mods

In stock and ready to ship :D

https://plumeblu.co.uk

@PlumeBlu any plans to release Over the Top as a BLND concentrate or in the new format? I'm really missing it from my vape cupboard :(

@PlumeBlu any plans to release Over the Top as a BLND concentrate or in the new format? I'm really missing it from my vape cupboard :(

There are plans to offer it as both concentrate and Big Zero once it has been slightly tweaked, nothing major but the passion fruit needs brightening a little as it goes tart after a long steep.

Something that has been suggested:

We dropped a number of flavours from our range due to TPD restrictions and some of them are planned to be re-made later down the line as BLND, BIg Zero or both. In order to know which there is the most call for - which of the flavours no longer available would you MOST like to see back first and why?

Duplicatus and that biscuity Fallstreak- I quite liked them being the only reason.

By the way, thanks for trying to reduce your packaging, I know you can't help having to have all the safety gubbins.

Thanks, duplicatus already made it back in and Virga will be added shortly too.

The packaging is a pain but we work with what we have so at least if we can save 30-40% of the card it's a bit of a win.

Back
Top Bottom