What's new

Will you pay £5.40 postage for eliquid and lithium batteries

I have been on the receiving end of Hermes and think they provide a excellent,quick service

I will never buy from a vendor who uses herms no chance only yesterday I had a package £52 worth from a kind old lady saying herms delivered it to her house and about 6 months ago I had a glass table £250 delivered to the wrong address they are in 1 word shit.

Just my opinion :)

I must live in a good del area then, woman that comes to me knows I work and always del around 7pm no problem, I've been lucky then, can only comment on my experience

I will never buy from a vendor who uses herms no chance only yesterday I had a package £52 worth from a kind old lady saying herms delivered it to her house and about 6 months ago I had a glass table £250 delivered to the wrong address they are in 1 word shit.

Just my opinion :)

I had a similar experiencere where DPD delivered my £600 iPhone5 and then on a second delivery my £400 ipad to addresses other than mine and didn't leave me a card to tell me where they were, it took me a week to track down the iPhone and 2 days to find the ipad!!

but to return to the thread subject £5.40 for next day,signed for and tracked would be acceptable if I had a bulk order placed, but as many have pointed out there are lots of couriers out there ready to undercut Royal Mail for business, most of which would be able to deliver for less cost.

Unfortunately, most of the handful of couriers out there that can undercut RM can't do it as a 1st class service and have the same restrictions in place as RM. In addition, some of these couriers actually use RM during part of their delivery route, ie RM inland flights etc, so have to then adhere to RM Regulations, oh the joys!

I had a similar experiencere where DPD delivered my £600 iPhone5 and then on a second delivery my £400 ipad to addresses other than mine and didn't leave me a card to tell me where they were, it took me a week to track down the iPhone and 2 days to find the ipad!!

but to return to the thread subject £5.40 for next day,signed for and tracked would be acceptable if I had a bulk order placed, but as many have pointed out there are lots of couriers out there ready to undercut Royal Mail for business, most of which would be able to deliver for less cost.
lol u wont be getting next day for £5.40 lol i pay 5.80 with my courier thats a 2- 5 day delivery normally 2 tho but it is fully tracked insured and signed for

Been having thoughts about this,yes Ive got a headache but I read somewhere that these restrictions are to bring our postal service inline with world airline restrictions, so how come airfreight ship juice from China,USA etc with no problems? Is it a excuse/ rule they have just made up

Back
Top Bottom