What's new

DIY Mixing Costs for 'One Shot Concentrates'

Has TPD brought you closer to DIY mixing MORE?

• Yes

• No

• Already Mix Everything Myself

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is messing with my head somewhat. My maths skills are not what they were and they were never great, but I don't think you can add any amount of 18mg nic' to 18mg juice and increase the nic' content to 24mg, can you? :56:

In the cold reality, unless you have access to 72mg nicotine the limit is below.

Max possible nicotine is 18mg using 100% shots, bloody expensive, and will have no flavour at all.
To get flavour at say 20% max nicotine is 14mg, that will be 80% vg / 20% PG.

This is why I bought all the nicotine.

Yeah, so did I.
Think I have about 3 litres of it knocking about.
As I am getting quite old, and mix at 3 or 6mg I will probably have to leave some of it in my will.....

Mind you the price has increased so much, that its worth about 5 times more now than what I paid for it !
If I converted it to"shots" probably 1000 % profit................

Now you cant get that by investing in gold, or the stock market :happy guys:

Either way still cheaper than buying store bought now. £10 for 20ml!

I can still buy 72 Nic as a trader, but the price has doubled since the TPD.....I still have loads frozen in the freezer to tide be over for a good while.
What really annoys me in this whole mess of legislation is that any nic containing juice I now sell has to be in ten ml bottles, but non nic juices can be sold in any volume....So it's just more rubbish for the landfill sites or more litter on the streets.

Back
Top Bottom