What's new

Crazy Wire Company - NiFe48, 52 & 70

Thanks @danb, always good to hear I'm looking good especially at this time in the morning!

Seriously though, thank you for your help, I'll rebuild the Tsunami as must have done something wrong!

so folks want to know how I got on?

my little question about whether I might have been sent a mislabelled spool went on to become a decent conversation with the Crazy Wire folks. I told them there's some stuff they're doing that is excellent - but there might be ways that they could improve and build on the good stuff they're doing; they said they'd send a bit of free stuff as a thank you............
so what arrived?

OMFG!!! this did:

View attachment 102127

is it just me or is this astounding??

Thought I'd come and check on the thread, wow that is stunning customer service!

Also just seen the zip of csv files you posted on another thread, thanks for that. I'll definitely be trying the NiFe48 and 52.

Hi all, I ordered spools of NiFe48 26awg and 32 awg NiFe48 from CrazyWireCo. I checked various combinations on my DNA250 device (regular round wraps, parallel, simple clapton, fused 2 core claptons, single coil, dual coil).
With TFR curve in xls (not exactly a curve, per se) I downloaded here and I report it works flawlessly. Temperature is on spot and after comparing results from device monitor with Ti, SS316L, SS430, SS304 there are no problems with this wire for me.
It came clean, properly spooled (mind you, as in all spools it is prone to "explode" if you're not careful :)

Back
Top Bottom